• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know of any websites with 440 exploded view?

Bens69PlymouthSatellite

Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
If anybody knows of any exploded view of a 440 engine websites that would be cool if anybody knows where I could find one that would be a big help thanks alot?

next time i run across my jensen book theres one in there i will scan and post. Jensens had 440s stuffed in them

What exactly are you looking for... just a reference for colors or looks or a reference to R&R parts. I'll have to search my issues of Mopar Muscle or Car Craft because I'm pretty sure there is an article on the exact way the motors came out of the factory. If I find it I can scan it to a .PDF file and send it to you.

any kind of assembly instructions would be cool,schematics,diagrams,tech. diagram anything would be good,and greatly appreciated thanks alot.

hope this works im not good at this scanning filing and sending

motor2.jpg

motor (Large).jpg

Thanks alot anything is better than nothing,that diagram will be very helpful,Hammond is a classy place!(sarcasm!) its because of those damn hookers that people with a Hammond drivers license cant even get a hotel room,and its still a problem well thanks again for the diagram,im kinda on my own with this project so it will help alot.

Auto Transport Service
Back