• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't be a victim.

I bought my repop Recall Wheels from a guy named Bill Atwood in Connecticut and prepaid a large amount for them. I found him here but he moved us off site real quick so the deal wasn't in emails where I could rate the sale here. When they came, one of these new wheels was damaged from running the wrong lug nuts and all four were a different width than he stated. There must have been some sort of rain storm up there since all the wheels had shrunk a full inch and then it knocked out his cell phone service and internet because he never answered his phone or emails after he got his money. CT is a long way from Florida but karma will set it straight some day.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would you care to tell the REST of the story or should I?? Bill is a well respected MOPAR owner,racer,and repair shop owner.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Before I forget,,,,you did speak with Bill and told him you were not happy. He told you to send them back and he would refund ALL your money. You did not want to bear the expense of shipping them back. They were used wheels and he sent pictures,so you could say "new to you wheels".
Hope that shakes your memory:thumbsup:

That filter is no where near the factory line correct part.....
Thank you for your information on the filter. I paid $70 for it,so I am not too disappointed about it. I was going to use it for a show filter,I guess I will just run it on the car.

Thank you for your information on the filter. I paid $70 for it,so I am not too disappointed about it. I was going to use it for a show filter,I guess I will just run it on the car.
70 bucks is a great price for that filter.....I would buy those all day long for that price......

they typically go for 200-250 bucks...

Last edited:
I think you also stirred it yourself with that post:D

Get licking....lol

I didnt mention any names,you feeling guilty
Of course not.....Why would I?

Your post is a stirring post.....so if you believe those words you posted....then since you threw your spoon in it....Then I guess you have to lick it...lol

Too funny......

lady-last-word-in_o_1279775.jpg

Just so the forum knows I had Pm'd Justin to talk to him there instead of on here. After doing so there was a misunderstanding between us. We both thought it was best to delete our bickering. So in short we took 5 pages away and there is more room on this post for other nonsense...:thumbsup:

I bought my repop Recall Wheels from a guy named Bill Atwood in Connecticut and prepaid a large amount for them. I found him here but he moved us off site real quick so the deal wasn't in emails where I could rate the sale here. When they came, one of these new wheels was damaged from running the wrong lug nuts and all four were a different width than he stated. There must have been some sort of rain storm up there since all the wheels had shrunk a full inch and then it knocked out his cell phone service and internet because he never answered his phone or emails after he got his money. CT is a long way from Florida but karma will set it straight some day.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would you care to tell the REST of the story or should I?? Bill is a well respected MOPAR owner,racer,and repair shop owner.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Before I forget,,,,you did speak with Bill and told him you were not happy. He told you to send them back and he would refund ALL your money. You did not want to bear the expense of shipping them back. They were used wheels and he sent pictures,so you could say "new to you wheels".
Hope that shakes your memory:thumbsup:
You will notice "New" not "Used". You will also notice 8 wide rather than 7 wide. You will also notice my email being the last one. I admire your loyalty, it is just misplaced. I also do not remember you being involved.
recall1.JPG recall2.JPG

You will notice "New" not "Used". You will also notice 8 wide rather than 7 wide. You will also notice my email being the last one. I admire your loyalty, it is just misplaced. I also do not remember you being involved.

I stand corrected,you had said that some lug hole were not right so I thought.....I dun thin so good:rolleyes:
But did he tell you to send them back for a refund? That is what he told me.

The wheels required shouldered lugs and someone installed one with "A" body factory recall wheel nuts which are tapered. Imagine what tapered nuts on a shouldered wheel will do. It did. He never returned my calls, email on FBBO or his personal email. I paid another $600 to get the repair and paint redone. The email here was the last I tried. The wheels are fixed now and on my car. He is not someone I recommend doing business with and this is a warning to others. I didn't intend to publish our conversation but you needed to see that evidence is better than memory and I won't let my credibility be questioned. Believe what you want. You can contact me off forum if you need to continue this.

Auto Transport Service
Back