• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doobie Bros.

metaldad

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
went to a concert last night. buddy gave me tix, first row in the vip section, in a private box, up in a mezzanine. special access parking, special entrance. the line up was dave mason, doobie brothers, and journey. all 3 arent really my style, but what the hell, the show was free.
mason actually was pretty good. the doobies were tight, they ROCKED!.
journey, well, i never really liked them, from back when they were a 4 piece. just cant get past the whiny voice and the 'i love you' lyrics.
anyways, took a few videos. here's one, doobies playing 'doctor' and 'black water'.
kinda grainy when you go full screen. IF there is a need to see more, i could upload the rest.
enjoy, as we did.

Since I've gotten older I've grown to really enjoy the doobies, really want to see them live...

I've always liked the Doobies!
smiley-dance004.gif
My favorite;

Listened to the Doobie brothers a lot in my younger years and Journey too. I recently saw a MTV or Paladia show that had Journey on it. I was surprise at how much the current singer sounds like Steve Perry. I had to do a double take when I first heard him hit a couple of the hi notes.

Oh, yeah ! thank you, thank you... Black Water still goes through my brain reminding me of my cross-country trip in '75.

Saw the Doobie Brothers live in Allentown maybe 1971-1973. Awesome. China Grove!

Music is the Doctor. :thumbsup:

Excellent! Thanks for posting.. Love the Doobie bros!

Saw the Doobies at The Redwood Run years ago. Killer show. Hated the Michael McDonald version of them.Glad he was gone by then.

Great tunes, I liked the Doobie Bros. too

saw them @ Day on the Green in Oakland Ca.
& a couple other times, back in the day, late 70's

not really a concert guy anymore thou,
I kind of hate crowds now...LOL

needed to send to our guests, so, here's a coupla more

Auto Transport Service
Back