• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drag-u-la

SteveSS

Local time
7:55 AM
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of The Munsters and their cars. I was watching the one where Grandpa wins the Munster mobile back with the Drag-u-la. I noticed at the starting line the Drag-ul-a has a little line emitting smoke so it looks like the tires are smoking as it runs the quarter mile.

Messing with my good memories.

Today they would use sucky CGI to make it look that way! They did the same thing putting a smoke machine above the of the tires in the Mustang in Buiiltt! The Charger R/T didn't need a smoke machine to make tire smoke! Charger R/Ts come equipped with an 8-cylinder tire smoking machine under the hood!

robs-movie-muscle-the-baddies-1968-dodge-charger-rt-from-bullitt-2022-12-10_05-06-23_773852.jpg

Last edited:
I saw on the Restoration Garage show,that there is someone making Dragula bodies if anyone wants to build their own Dragula!

Auto Transport Service
Back