• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay 383 Six Pack Intake

Dibbons

Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
Someone selling one for $499.99:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-383-...749362?hash=item46a1b5af32:g:k1sAAOSwOXRdy32a

383 six pack.jpg

Tempting and includes shipping, but isn't that more than a new one?

Edelbrock still makes the 440 version, but haven't made the 383 version for years. They sold at least ten 440s for every 383. The 383s are only available used.
Edit: in my humble opinion, the one Danny Boy referenced is a really good price. As soon as something isnt available anymore, the price goes up.

Jegs gets $465 for a new 440 sixpack manifold, summit doesn't have a listing.@DeltaV.(
I've got one, the core shift is awful ).

Jegs gets $465 for a new 440 sixpack manifold, summit doesn't have a listing.@DeltaV.(
I've got one, the core shift is awful ).

Core shift because it is a recent vintage one that was cast offshore?

I doubt it was made offshore, i just think the casting cores are worn out I got mine a few years ago for next -to-nothing, because of a failed attempt to conceal a nitrous setup underneath it. Nothing a little fabrication and some aluminum pipe plugs, and some port matching wont fix.
(I would post a pic, but i'm doing this on my tablet, and the pics are in my phone)

yep Mopar Performance has made Low deck 6bbl intakes for years
I bought mine back in 2005 IIRC

68 RR #29 479ci-6bbl #6 AN lines & phenolic spacers ps.JPG

MRE MP 383-400 & 413-426-440-6bbl intake.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back