• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAUX MOPAR BATTERY IN TRUNK

MIKESPOLARA

Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
I have this battery in the trunk of my 63 max wedge clone. I have the receipt somewhere, previous owner bought it. It is about 15 yrs old. It's an AGM to look like the old school, it may be an Odyssey but not sold by them. The vent hose kit is phony. I'm pretty sure the company on the receipt went out of business a few years ago. Anyone know who is still selling this type?

thumbnail (49).jpg

I'd see if the case can be opened.... even if it's a cut wheel in a Dremel. Odyssey PC 925 is what you need to stuff insude.

I'd see if the case can be opened.... even if it's a cut wheel in a Dremel. Odyssey PC 925 is what you need to stuff insude.
No thanks. Need the name of the company that sells them now. Some posted it back maybe a year ago. It will probably be cost prohibitive but I'll check first. I have the part number for an equally sized plain Odyssey

Auto Transport Service
Back