• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @moparedtn!

What ankles!! :D
Yabba Dabba Do! :lol:
(By the way, y'all, this fella here was one of the very first to send something via PP
but has been laying low ever since because, well, he's got a reputation to maintain on here. :)
THANK YOU! Ssshhhh....)

If you said where the name came from, I missed it.....
What, "Fred" the GTX? Yeah, there's a post on here somewhere about the whole
naming the car process that took place here at the house....
Wife was giving me crap about how sometimes I'd refer to the car as a "she" and
other times a "he", depending on how pissed off I was at it (or happy with it).

I've never been one to name inanimate objects, but someone asked what the car's
name was and I admitted it didn't have one.
She came up with stuff like "Gerty" and I countered with "Fred" - because the patched
up, ornery, stubborn old thing reminded me of Fred from I Love Lucy.
Well, if the car HAS to have a name (and NOT wanting to own a car named Gerty!),
Fred was immediately chosen.

The wife usually gets whatever she wants around here. Not this time.... :thumbsup:

Hey y'all,
I feel I need to say a quick word here about the names you're not seeing in this thread, too.
It's not that others are not pitching in (because some ARE!!), but in at least a couple instances,
they have specifically requested that I not mention them in this thread.

In other cases, they didn't mention what their FBBO name is in the message and I'm embarrassed
to say I don't readily associate their "real" name with one, either - so that's my ignorance, for
which I deeply and humbly apologize - and I ask if you've sent something and I haven't called you
out in here (or written you back privately), send me a message or what have you so at least I
can resolve for myself what your FBBO name is.
Please? THANKS!
Ed

How about some lug nuts? Not much to donate but all I have.
Ones on left are lefty and guess whats on the right.
They are good driver quality, some lefty were in a wrapper #2823849 but looks used to me.but nice.
I will cover shipping as long as your not in a hurry USA or need help with overseas buddies.
2020-08-18 16.57.05.jpg
2020-08-18 17.02.22.jpg

I would like to Thank You Leanna for such a great idea.
I would also like to add to the list.
Item #2 is a set of Real deal Warner brothers Seven Arts Inc cuff links. High bidder will receive their choice of the Road runner links OR the Super bee links. These are fairly rare and under normal circumstances would not be for sale. For Ed...:drinks: Shipping is included in the high bid for item #2. Opening bid if that’s ok is $200. Thank you -Tom
View attachment 988611 View attachment 988612 View attachment 988613 View attachment 988614 View attachment 988615 View attachment 988616 View attachment 988617 View attachment 988618 View attachment 988619 View attachment 988620

Time to acknowledge (and publicly embarrass!) :) :
- @Kern Dog Greg. Received and greatly appreciated. Hope this doesn't affect your crusty rep
on here. :) THANK YOU!

God bless all and theirs,
Ed

Glad to help, Sir.
I have always liked the way that you write and express yourself.

Hello. I am new here, but a member on FEBO
If I can I would like to offer $10.00 for item #25 the v/8 emblem
And $20.00 for item 1 the gift certificate .
Oh my name is Tina by the way.

Hello. I am new here, but a member on FEBO
If I can I would like to offer $10.00 for item #25 the v/8 emblem
And $20.00 for item 1 the gift certificate .
Oh my name is Tina by the way.
untitled.png
Welcome and thanks, Tina!

Sorry ladies and gentlemen. $ 500 .00 for roadrunner and bee cufflinks. Fat finger. Let me .know how most inexpensive way to pay, if it's right

Cleaning up around the house today and I found this laying around. It’s as close as I’ll come to owning a wing car, but since it’s cool, it’s mopar, and it’s for a good cause, I’ll part with it. I’ll cover shipping to the lower 48 and split it going elsewhere.
8442258F-1011-4CE1-BDC8-4C3F54C441B5.jpeg
C3A87629-9451-42FB-89C0-8E144D9A61F1.jpeg

I am still high bidder on the plymouth sign. If that auction is over let me know I will send payment asap

Auto Transport Service
Back