• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Generosity

kiwigtx

International Mod of Mystery
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
I was minding my own business a few days ago when an alert came in saying my Gold Membership was due to expire. I thought to myself....better get onto that quickly.
As fate would have it, work got in the way, and I promptly forgot all about it. :rolleyes:

Jumped onto the site again a day or so later and discovered that someone had gifted me another year of awesomeness here at FBBO.

Whoever did this, you are indeed a generous and kind soul. I really do appreciate this, and I do also like to see all the others around who have been gifted like I have been. It makes me realise that there are many people out there who do care about others and like to help out where they can.

Thank you very much to the kind donor. :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

1729047116744.png

**************The following is in no way a butt kissing statement**************

Why the heck should any staff member have to pay anything?
This is a serious question.
If you guys are dedicating your time and sanity to help the site owner run the show, why wouldn't he make you guys permanent GOLD members as long as you are on the staff?
Again, I'm not trying to curry favor or brown nose anyone. When I see something that I think is unfair, I'm not afraid to call it out.
I'm glad that someone stepped up to help you out but that shouldn't have had to happen.

If you guys are dedicating your time and sanity to help the site owner run the show, why wouldn't he make you guys permanent GOLD members as long as you are on the staff?
Again, I'm not trying to curry favor or brown nose anyone. When I see something that I think is unfair, I'm not afraid to call it out.
I'm glad that someone stepped up to help you out but that shouldn't have had to happen.
It's always about the money..............

Uhhhhhhh, what he said! Unless you're compensated and that's part of the deal, membership status should come with the job. You can't even access all the threads without it.

But congrats @kiwigtx ! Your presence is appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your hard work @kiwigtx , and thanks to everyone else on the staff who make this FBBO Site go.
It's the best out there, and a pleasure to be part of it.
I second the Staff Gold Member program, should be a perk when helping out.

Congrats Roger @kiwigtx well deserved gift,
& yep I'm sort of spreading it on thick so called 'kissing ***' :lowdown:,
it's not 'kissing ***' when it's real or true, just facts
he is a great & helpful/knowledgeable, even sometimes funny guy
& a great/extremely fair Mod, I for 1 am glad/honored to know him:lol:

Smiley Goldmember from Austin Powers.jpg

Congrats Rog!! You very much deserve it!!!

And for the record, IDGAF if anyone thinks im ***-kissing. Rog is a great friend and a great mod and he deserves the gold.

Hugh Janus Rog.jpg

Congratulations Roger.

PILE.OF.GOLD.jpg
golden-shower-happy-captain-crunch-payday-tu7jn6ga443tq53c.gif
Donald Duck Scrooge spitting GOLD coins (1).gif

I just wonder if a mod isn't a Gold member do other mods delete there for sale post Bumps..
Mods cannot harm other Mods in that way - we can delete each other's posts or threads, but are unable to punish each other. :)

There are good reasons for that too. :lol:

Thank you all very much for the great replies and messages of praise....I'll try not to let my head swell too much. :lol:

You guys are the ones who make the site what it is.....without all the input there would be no website.

The Mod team just try and keep things tidy - do the filing in other words. :thumbsup: None of us enjoy being Policemen or Referees.

Auto Transport Service
Back