• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Hats?

Would you buy a FBBO Hat?

• Yes!!!!!! Ill Buy One!!!!

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Hell, I would buy at least 2!

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Nah, I wouldnt. Hats arent my style

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters
Need a minimum 100 to order shirts and sweatshirts...

100 each or 100 all together? Ill be wanting 3 shirts, wife may be wanting sweat shirts.. if this is officially the thread for shirts now to, ill be adding to the 3 im sure..

I'd buy one, I'd say maybe do a package deal, become a gold member get a hat with the transaction....

I'm interested, I missed out on the shirt, decided too late to order one.......

Is this going anywhere? I know FABO has hats available now which makes me sad :icon_neutral:

any word, Joey??

i would love another 2 shirts...or 2 hats!!!!

any word, Joey??

i would love another 2 shirts...or 2 hats!!!!

bumpola!!!

lets re-kindle this discussion...im in for two of something. i would prefer shirts, but ill take two hats, or both!!! lol

Gotta have hats!

That would be cool if you also had a button down black collar Dickies gas-station style shirt like car guys like with the FBBO logo on one side of the chest. Underneath it could say in smaller letters something like "For B Bodies Only" or something related to the Mopar community...

Rumpty-bump...:upside down:

there are MORE than enough of members that we can get a minimum order by now!

i puts my $$$ where my mouf iz....im in for at least two of what we get.... maybe more if they're shirts :grin:

come on ya tightwads!! spring for an FBBO hat and/or shirt!!!

Attachments

• mr.krab.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 173
i'm in for a hat or two whenever joey says they are ready.I've gotten 2 shirts the first time around and 3 shirts the last time they were available.When the hats are ready so will i.

I'd like 2 or 3 of each as well...

Bump 2 Mar? OR ! Yep, wife asks from time to time about the shirts anyway.. I just tell her i don't make or sell them, so i wait.. LOL..

Is it copyrighted, or can we take the initiative, have a local company print up a bunch of Hats & T-Shirts & just get r' done, I had a company, that I use to use, for my Hats, Polo Shirts, Bags & Towels for my Golf Pro Shop, I'm sure there are others that can "get it done" with out a large minimum order, I only had to have a minimum 10 of each I ordered, I supplied the artwork, made it much cheaper, It's been a while now thou...

were gonna have to send a search party out like we did for pabster :edgy:

Auto Transport Service
Back