• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Hats?

Would you buy a FBBO Hat?

• Yes!!!!!! Ill Buy One!!!!

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Hell, I would buy at least 2!

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Nah, I wouldnt. Hats arent my style

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters
I have a t-shirt, just waiting for a hat to go with it!

BUMP!!!

any word on hats and/or shirts Sir Joesph??

Ive been busy with a few projects, and am planning hats shortly. They take awhile to get made and shipped to me... I also dont read this particular sub forum much, so I dont often see this thread.

Is it copyrighted, or can we take the initiative, have a local company print up a bunch of Hats & T-Shirts & just get r' done, I had a company, that I use to use, for my Hats, Polo Shirts, Bags & Towels for my Golf Pro Shop, I'm sure there are others that can "get it done" with out a large minimum order, I only had to have a minimum 10 of each I ordered, I supplied the artwork, made it much cheaper, It's been a while now thou...

Yes, its copyrighted and trademarked. No DIY please.... I need 100 to make it cost effective. Its alot of work to get the shirts printed, handle all the shipping paperwork, pack everything, etc.

I still have about 100 Large shirts from the last order that nobody bought....

Ive been busy with a few projects, and am planning hats shortly. They take awhile to get made and shipped to me... I also dont read this particular sub forum much, so I dont often see this thread.

Yes, its copyrighted and trademarked. No DIY please.... I need 100 to make it cost effective. Its alot of work to get the shirts printed, handle all the shipping paperwork, pack everything, etc.

I still have about 100 Large shirts from the last order that nobody bought....

XL & XXL are probably more popular sizes, I rarely ever sold Larges, sold 10-15 to 1 XL & XXL to Larges or mediums, allot of big guys {or Fat guys even}, car enthusiasts, not many of the little guys, Medium or Large sizes, don't sell, as you can well see... That & mens sizes, are smaller in clothing now days, I think a Large is more like the old medium & an XL is more like the old Large etc.... Just an observation from me & a few of my customers complaints, wemon & men....

where are said stickers ....id like to see what they look like before I may purchase

Cold weather is upon us in the rust belt so how about some sweatshirts?

I never thought about the stickers/decals.. New look to them now also Joey?

Yes To The Hats And T-Shirts! Everyone On Here Isn't Size Large Or Extra-Large! My Size Is 3X Or 4X Depending On The Cut Of The Shirt. Don't Forget Us Big Guys!

where are said stickers ....id like to see what they look like before I may purchase

stickers??? who got stickers??? oh yeah...

i got said sticker when i put in for a gold membership....they were def. worth it

Attachments

• FBBO.JPG
    FBBO.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 168
I hate to say it, I have hats with my shops name and don't wear them......

I'd take a hat for sure.

I think Sonny has a suggestion...where your advertising strip is (side) on Home Page, you could have a "store"with Shopping Cart Software with the complete set of ecommerce options to create your own online store with items such as gift card offers, bundling of items,
& free items / with purchase like "med & large shirts (joke)".
:sign16:
BUT some of us "more mature adults" don't like to use our CC on line, due to Exploitation and Online Protection problems. ...
that is the problem with the "gold membership" & etc.

you have a great site here:icon_thumright: and so much valuable info through membership.

I have enjoyed it as I am not a person that does NOT do much social media time. I do check this site often.

:notworthy: this is just my very humble opinion.

Sonny

p.s. I have purchased parts from members here through PM's and would meet in person to complete transactions.

All good sonny ! But I would recomend PayPal on puchases as the Protection deal is real.
This all can be made simple just need someone to step up and take it on. I would But I have No info or acksess to it.
Also on a side note. I think thay want to kepp the site as simple and maintance free as posible due to it being a Self suporting site. No Major pop up adds and so on. I think as you said it's a Great site and I Love it !!

All good sonny ! But I would recomend PayPal on puchases as the Protection deal is real.
This all can be made simple just need someone to step up and take it on. I would But I have No info or acksess to it.
Also on a side note. I think thay want to kepp the site as simple and maintance free as posible due to it being a Self suporting site. No Major pop up adds and so on. I think as you said it's a Great site and I Love it !!

yes, you are correct, PayPal is the, safer way to send money. PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, or make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
-----> a merchant can receive full payment, might be a nice way to go & set up a merchant account.:icon_thumright:

Auto Transport Service
Back