• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feral Pigs

99ss

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
LOL....

Massive feral pig issues down south.. Texas, Arkansas, New Mexico, etc.
I have to laugh as Texas thinks its the gun expert capitol of the world but yet they cant stop the swine. They boast about pistol packing mamas all day long but have the biggest issue of all. The state is over run with them and every mothers son owns mutiple firearms but the damn feral pigs wont go the shooting range to get shot.
Hunters??? WTF is that.. Elmer Fudd is all they know about hunting in Texas apparently

Where is the NRA to save the day ? LaPierre is in congress lobbying for the feral pigs to have rights to arms. They are Americans and as such have a constitutional rights to own guns he was quoted as saying.

Free pork for the taking but the NRA and its lunatic following could care less.
Billions of dollars a year lost in crop damage.. Where are the almighty gun freaks to the rescue?? Oh wait thats right.. guns arent about hunting in this country thanks to the NRA. Instead they are only about personal protection and fighting off darkie cause he wants to rape and steal from you.

LaPierre is a pussy, Stalin and Hitler all wrapped into one insecure little girl.

If I was in charge of that organization it would actually do some good in the country. Education, charity, feral pig hunts, education in safety ....

Thats is all...LOL I read the cnn article this am and really laughed out loud. Get the Duck Dynasty boys on the job and the pigs are done for... Yeah they actually use guns for hunting animals.. animals taste good.,

Thats my rant for the day. Texans out smarted and out gunned by feral pigs

Texas has a LOT of land with NO humans roaming on it. Where I live, there are NO problems with feral hogs but if you think you can fix the problem better than we can, just come on down and DO it. Seems like most of the liberal yankees in this country think like you do. And anyone that isn't a bleeding heart liberal does NOT watch the Commie News Network.

You obviously have no idea what the second amendment is for, or what Stalin and Hitlers politics were about. To say that WL is pro 2a and anti 2a in the same sentence is what is laughable.

I was stationed in Texas, twice. I know..."What's the U.S. Navy doing in Texas, right? Anyway, the problem is, unlike your state of Oregon, most all land in Texas is privately owned. You can't just go out into an area and start hunting. You need the land owners' permission. And unfortunately in our world of sue happy people, a lot of land owners are reluctant to grant that access for fear of a lawsuit should someone get hurt as a result of hunting on thier property. Then there are the other land owners, who have turned their former cattle ranches into wild game ranches that one must pay to hunt. They are encouraging populations around their property so rich folks from out-of-state can come 'shoot it up' for a few days.

Why do you insist on putting this where the mods will have to move it? Are you just trying to make their job harder or what?

If the purpose of your post was to inflame the passions of gun owners, Texans and patriots then you have succeeded, consider me inflamed on all three counts.

Attachments

• BaconBoxTrap.jpg
    BaconBoxTrap.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 449
It might interest you to know Oregon has its own feral pig issue. Worry about your own state.

I agree, he's also to obtuse to realize how big the litters are and how quickly they can reproduce. They're like rabbits!

I agree, he's also to obtuse to realize how big the litters are and how quickly they can reproduce. They're like rabbits!
I think they are worse than rats! And they are like rats in the fact that you only see them during certain times of the day. I've been hog hunting before and didn't see a single one and even had traps set but all in vain.

LOL....

I have to laugh as Texas thinks its the gun expert capitol of the world but yet they cant stop the swine. They boast about pistol packing mamas all day long but have the biggest issue of all. The state is over run with them and every mothers son owns mutiple firearms but the damn feral pigs wont go the shooting range to get shot.
Hunters??? WTF is that.. Elmer Fudd is all they know about hunting in Texas apparently

Where is the NRA to save the day ? LaPierre is in congress lobbying for the feral pigs to have rights to arms. They are Americans and as such have a constitutional rights to own guns he was quoted as saying.

Billions of dollars a year lost in crop damage.. Where are the almighty gun freaks to the rescue?? Oh wait thats right.. guns arent about hunting in this country thanks to the NRA. Instead they are only about personal protection and fighting off darkie cause he wants to rape and steal from you.

LaPierre is a pussy, Stalin and Hitler all wrapped into one insecure little girl.

If I was in charge of that organization it would actually do some good in the country. Education, charity, feral pig hunts, education in safety ....

Thats is all...LOL I read the cnn article this am and really laughed out loud. Get the Duck Dynasty boys on the job and the pigs are done for... Yeah they actually use guns for hunting animals.. animals taste good.,

I respect your input on Mopars, but, you, sir are an A$$.

Spoken like a true Liberal.

Hate the 2nd Amendment? Ban it. Hate Hunting? Ban it. Hate the NRA? Ban it.
Dislike an opinion or an idea? Lets ban the First Amendment too, or at least the parts we don't agree with.
Let's have the "Nannies" take care of us, I'll feel much safer, After all,
you can never have too much Gubment.

A huge number of our Military sacrificed life and blood so you can spew your views
never forget that. But to equate WL to to Stalin and Hitler? Pure ignorance!
As incoherant and inconcise as the OP was, You can pretty much tell how this guy rolls.

Don't mess with Texas!

Elmer Fudd hunts 'wabbits' (and the occasional duck) not Feral Hawgs...

Hey now. The original post barely makes sense to me... but can y'all rag on the OP and not group him with "Liberals", please? I take offense to being in the same group as a guy who likens the chief of the NRA to 2 of the biggest mass murderers in history.

You can take off that tin foil hat when you've calmed down, 99ss.

I think those Boys in deliverance know how to deal with the pig problem.just ask Ned Beatty!

yet another anti gun advocate rant, in the wrong place

LOL....

I would say it's more about laws that are on the books... about when & where they can be shot or hunted... By the way most all the meat that is from these feral Pigs goes to needy families & charitable food kitchens, from many of the companies that are taking care of the problem, with in the rules of the laws established for the feral pig removal, they can't just go shooting them willy nilly, all over the place, there are rules & laws they have to abide by... who are you trying to provoke ??, or pick a stupid fight with & why ??, you know exactly what the hell your doing... are you trying to get someone banned or something ??, are you trying to antagonize someone into a NRA argument, Gun Ownership, Gun Rights, Pistol/Riffle debate or 2nd Amendment fight/battle ??... how about some tact, or common decency for others, this isn't the place for this type discussion, we have a political forum for this argument... my rant for the day

Hey now. The original post barely makes sense to me... but can y'all rag on the OP and not group him with "Liberals", please? I take offense to being in the same group as a guy who likens the chief of the NRA to 2 of the biggest mass murderers in history.

Sorry Pabs,

Never meant to include you in this.

I think those Boys in deliverance know how to deal with the pig problem.just ask Ned Beatty!

Lets make this thread relevant. Ned beattys rapist in deliverance, william mickinney, also acted in cannonball with david carradine. In that movie he drove a 68 charger. There is your mopar connection for the day.

Sorry pab, forgot about you being a liberal :D

Also, to 99aa....I don't know of anyone around here that boasts about what they carry or what anyone else carries for that matter! Like I said, listening to CNN isn't what the majority of conservatives listens to. Matter of fact, most conservatives that I know don't even listen to any of the main stream media bs and sounds like maybe you should try to listen to something different instead of them....

Auto Transport Service
Back