• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feral Pigs

Cali... is one of the states this country can do without.

Grrrr. Born and raised in CA. Don't even start bashing this state.

OR is cool, but y'all don't have 9 national parks, and you don't have surfer girls. Portland & Eugene have plenty of smelly hippie chicks, though. :)

Nice... whats the avge weight if them anyway? 250-350? How much do you get all dressed out?

You dont needs tags for them either right?

The average weight depends on the location and Geography. This Sow was only about 240
OTH and they dress about about 60-70%. In this location West Central Cali, a Boar
can go to 500 or so, but large Boars are not good to eat.
And yes, Tags are required.

LMAO!!..

Some of you girls are really a pice of work and far to easy to prod. Life for you doesnt suck to much does it ?...
This was a joke for the most part except for comparing LaPierre to Stalin he really is Stalin. Just wants the power and money could care less about the people.

What I see is free food and no one smart enough to take advantage of it. Yes feral pigs are an issue in almost every state now but no where near the level in Texas. And where is the NRA in all of this?? Spewing rhetoric comparable to the red threat form the 60's at the national convention for the uptight ******** of America and preying that he has you under his fear gun. *( see what I did there.. used prey instead if pray... because that what he and his organization does.. preys on the ignorant fear filled insecure people of this country so he can sell his guns and ammo). Had to explain that for the rednecks in the room as we both know that would have slipped right by them. It doesnt take smarts to be a redneck.. just hate, insecurity and the penchance for your sister.

Some of you got it...... most of the repsonses are the same racist small minded girls that define the mopar crowd.

Now I know there is inteligence in here, I have seen it before. I just dont hate the way some of you do. I call things the way I see them. I see free food and an organization with the members, firepower and money to eradicate a problem. Thats what good American would do. But instead you have LaPierre. Cowardice television evangelistic power and money grubbing POS.

BY the way I love guns and blowing stuff up. Have ever since I was 8 whe nI was taught how to shoot. I had achived markman status as well. I loved to shoot and still do and was a card carrying NRA member.. Until they went batshit crazy.
I have a collection of knives and swords as well. You know the typical liberal yankee armament stuff. I could shoot and slice and dice you legally if you enter my house and would do so in a heartbeat.. BUT I dont agree with the way the NRA is being run and the morons who follow it. Talk to me about the teacher who shot his own so last year during halloween prank. Did LaPierre go the the funeral? He was repsonsible for putting a gun in the hands of someone with no training and hyping the fear . Man kills his son by accident. Thats the NRA today.
What the hell does the nra have to do with feral hogs? What guns does lapierre sell? What was said that is racist? And how is he responsible when someone gets hurt, cuase i have never heard the nra preach anything other than gun safety. To say anything else is absurd and obviously just parroting what you hear from the left.The sad thing here is you thing you know what you are talking about because you heard some edited version of the truth from lying msm and now that gives you the right to belittle an call people names.

Tell you what.. I'll can come meet you ?

Seriously. You want to get personal. I'll come down there and get personal with your feminine ***. Cali... and no offense intended to Budnicks is one of the states this country can do without. Liberal?? have you looked in the mirror at your own state of ****? PAHLEASE.. no one from Cali should say anything about any other state ever. POS republik of California?? You are dumber than I first thought

I personally don't see anything in any of your posts here on this subject, the slightest bit funny/humorous, more of personal attacks {well except the Duck Dynasty comments}, or more of blatant provication or insults to fellow members, now MoPar people in general, Southerners in general, Texan's & now Californians... By the way not all of Calif. is like you portray it, 90% of it's land mass, most is full off good hard working people, it's the 10% land mass in all the big cities that are our biggest problems here, making us a nanny state... Believe me the people in Calif. now where the problems lye, the good people are out numbered by the bad & freeloaders, causing mostly all our problems... PAHLEASE

:tongueflap:

- - - Updated - - -

OR is cool, but y'all don't have 9 national parks, and you don't have surfer girls. Portland & Eugene have plenty of smelly hippie chicks, though. :)

pabs I should have included you as well in the omission for offense..LOL I was making a point with crshr

Budnicks... yes I attacked when I was attacked but my initial post was supposed to be more funny than serious. Yes I provoked a few .. its weds ... hump day... needed some fun and thought I would combine it with current events. Dont let it ruin your day..LOL BUT the truth hurts doesnt it...hahahaha Again .. me being funny.. thats my humor..

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell does the nra have to do with feral hogs? What guns does lapierre sell? What was said that is racist? And how is he responsible when someone gets hurt, cuase i have never heard the nra preach anything other than gun safety. To say anything else is absurd and obviously just parroting what you hear from the left.The sad thing here is you thing you know what you are talking about because you heard some edited version of the truth from lying msm and now that gives you the right to belittle an call people names.

You obviously have never listened to him speak. ITs a commercial straight from communism diary of Reagan and the National convention and the red scare. Comical at best and he leads the most powerful lobby in our country. The NRA hasnt preached safety in 20 years. Maybe your local fish and game dept carries the correct mantra but the NRA hasnt had it for a very long time

In the words of Rodney king "Can't we all just get along? Or something to that affect,
99, you're outgunned on this issue, and I don't mean in the physical sense.
This thread was almost back on track. Someone want to try again? Hemi?, Rusty?
Pabs?
Lets have a "kum-by-yah" moment and think......MOPAR.

Sometimes one can easily interpret things in a totally different light. On the other hand one can easily not say succinctly what is on their mind. Therefore, redaction's are in proper order. And Rodney King is Dead so we can leave him out of it....:icon_silent:

Budnicks... yes I attacked when I was attacked but my initial post was supposed to be more funny than serious. Yes I provoked a few .. its weds ... hump day... needed some fun and thought I would combine it with current events. Dont let it ruin your day..LOL BUT the truth hurts doesnt it...hahahaha Again .. me being funny.. thats my humor..

Ok maybe your joking some, I guess I don't get the humor, it went right over my head... I usually get a pretty good read on peoples sense of humor... I guess I just totally missed it here... my only fond thoughts of Oregon was the University, I hated being there even, I wanted to go to USC...LOL..., I do still love my mighty DUCK's, but the constant rain & most of the rest of the crap there, I could easily do with out...

Can we pass around the virtual joint now?

LOL... I wish I could find a link & know how to post it, to the 70's band Dr. Hook {I think it was}, they had a song that has some lyrics like "I smoked 2 joints, before I smoked 2 joints" I don't remember the songs actual name....

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't done that stuff in over 25+ years now

With hairy armpits, right!

@ budnicks, there are no regs on feral hogs in almost all states. no limits, open season, they are a nuscence non game species.

- - - Updated - - -

@ rrowdy I ran over a piglet with my ram 1500 once does that count?

LOL... I wish I could find a link & know how to post it, to the 70's band Dr. Hook {I think it was}, they had a song that has some lyrics like "I smoked 2 joints, before I smoked 2 joints" I don't remember the songs actual name....

- - - Updated - - -

You mean this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfduFy26EE0
As a side note, I was reading that Kentucky & Arkansas has had a explosion of ferals in the state in the past year.

Thank you and the rest of the Vets on FBBO for your service to our country !!!!

"The Chrysler Theatre"

I hate to admit it, but I actually remember parts of this show, mostly Bob Hope.
A great man, A Patriot who took time out of a busy schedule along with his troop to entertain us in Vietnam.
It gave us a few laughs and allowed us to forget where we were, at least for a few Minutes and for that, I'm forever grateful.

Hey Bud- I grew up down the block from where Dr Hook and the Medicine Show lived. My dad called it the hippy house and my older sister was banned from going over there. My favorite song of theirs was "Freaker's Ball". Too funny !!!

- - - Updated - - -

@ budnicks, there are no regs on feral hogs in almost all states. no limits, open season, they are a nuscence non game species.

Arizona allows it without tags or license
in the AZ strip only,

Try that in Cali and you will be very sorry. Tags and license required.
No lead bullets will be tolerated in zones D7,8,9,11 and 13 Solid Copper only.

@ rrowdy I ran over a piglet with my ram 1500 once does that count?

Absolutely! Tastes excellent....Except for the rubber aftertaste.

99aa...Either you are some ignorant hick or??? 2nd amendment rights have nothing to do with hunting...you don't have to look much further then Hitler to see what happens when guns are outlawed...I spent 16 years working as a deputy sheriff most of the time in East Los Angeles...and I would never advocate any type of firearm control. Look at Washington DC or Detroit cities that have the most draconian gun control laws and have the highest murder rate...your ignorance of the background and reasons for the 2nd amendment are demonstrated in your comments

Auto Transport Service
Back