• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feral Pigs

Bud you have no idea at all what the hell you are talking about, or what the hog hunting laws in texas are, no idea what happens to the meat, or who will let you kill hogs on thier land!
Hogs can be killed anywhere any time even by helicopter or airplane. They are ALLWAYS in "season". Most of the meat is trashed because it is trash, they eat in and eat dirt and the big ones taste like what you are spewin. Only the young small ones are worth eating or if you trap one and keep it on concrete and feed it corn for weeks to months. Little if any goes to charity. Most land owners will welcome hunters on thier land and some pay folks to come out and hunt hogs. There is one fellow who lets the dirt bike racers come out and race on his property because they do less damage and run them hogs off for a few weeks.
Hogs are dirty rotten nasty varments who will kill a man. There are heards over 400 strong in these parts. You'll almost never see then in day light and a 410 or .22 will not even slow one down. In TEXAS we ain't got much use for anything west of Amarilla or north of the Red River.

We here who live here in TEXAS are TEXANS some times we fight, some times we love. Aint nobody from nowhar else got any business gettin involved in it., and ALL outsiders can pee in one hand and wish in the other, cause if yall was mindin your business? you would have no time to stick yalls noses in ours! A freindly TEXAS Hello... Welcome to TEXAS. Now go home!

well F%&$&%N excuse me just quoting what I saw on the boob tube, about the Hog Hunters from Texas

Look, everyone. We need to stop fighting each other. The enemy is out there! We need to band together as Americans and fight this Feral Pig menace! Every minute we spend arguing, the pigs are mating, little hoglets are growing up into full blown four legged killing machines!

If you argue with your fellow Mopar brethren on this thread, the hogs win.

Since we don't have hogs where I live, I will now go sit on my *** and watch "Winchesters Deadly Passions: Texas Hogs". Good luck against the pig hordes, all.

[video=youtube;SdWgT9f17zI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdWgT9f17zI[/video]

well...you do, but they're on two legs lol

Can't argue with that, MarPar...

164266304_gallery_main.jpg

Look, everyone. We need to stop fighting each other. The enemy is out there! We need to band together as Americans and fight this Feral Pig menace! Every minute we spend arguing, the pigs are mating, little hoglets are growing up

My God Pabs, that sounds like your talking about our Govt.

Auto Transport Service
Back