• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiTech 3x2 bbl system

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Way less expensive than others I've seen.
Pre-orders available only.
No additional tech support available yet regarding replacing our Mopar 3x2 Holley carbs.
Pic:
39601_4.png

Link:
https://fitechefi.com/products/39610/
Comments/information?
:popcorn:
UPDATE: I got some GREAT information from Norm at AFFORDABLE-FUEL-INJECTION in Michigan. He is an authorized FiTech dealer, has over 20 years experience in the automotive industry, and provides knowledgeable tech support on this and other FiTech products purchased from him. He also may have better pricing than FiTech direct.
PM me for his email and phone number if you are interested in more information or to buy a system. This is a GREAT, AFFORDABLE way to move from carbs to fuel injection at roughly 25% to 50% of the cost or less of other systems that run from $4,*** to $8,*** dollars complete. For $2,000 to around $2,400 depending on if you need to upgrade your fuel delivery system and distributor to an electronic distributor you can have all of the benefits of modern fuel injection with the "coolness" of 3 x 2 barrels.
I just laid out $750 to Promax 2 weeks before I found out about this or I may be reporting on this FiTech instead of how well the Promax parts work, once I get them installed and tuned for my 70 V-code Roadrunner.

Last edited:
There is a guy on Instagram running t it that I’ve seen. I can contact him with any questions you may have. He’s on the power tour right now so I’m guessing it’s workig well for him.

7CB12E71-045A-48B5-9744-46CFD350066B.png

been delayed several times I plan on purchasing one, didn't think they were available till mid july?

Bio,

No doubt that would be cool as hell but your future plans include a stroker with nitrous, and that system is rated at 600hp. Not enough for your future plans my friend.

I can contact him with any questions you may have.
Fitment on Chrysler Edelbrock 6bbl aluminum intake manifold?
Does it fit the factory 6 bbl air cleaner base?
Bio,

No doubt that would be cool as hell but your future plans include a stroker with nitrous, and that system is rated at 600hp. Not enough for your future plans my friend.
Thank you, and that was a question I asked FiTech tech support today, "Can the power output capacity be increased?" and the tentative answer was more "no" than "yes" so you're right, it may not be right for my future plans.
I also just invested appx $750 in Promax parts for my Holley 6 bbl carbs, and after talking with Ben at Promax yesterday, tomorrow I am removing my 3 x 2 bbls, packing them up and shipping them to Promax to have all 3 rebuilt with the right rebuild parts, have the Promax parts installed, and have the 3 x 2 bbl carbs jetted and tuned as closely as possible to the needs of my current motor on their own dyno mule motor-realizing I will likely have additional tweaking to do once I get them back and installed on my motor, at sea level.

Last edited:
will do I assumed they were still on back order from china, I talked to the back in January, they said march, then saw them get bumped twice from jegs, and then fitech pulled the description of them off there main page, so been waiting

Last edited:
I’d one day like very much to see this come to the market for I have a low deck 6 pack awaiting its arrival.

Holley is releasing a Sniper EFI 3x2 system as well (already have a patent), I couldn't see them waste advertising and R&D time creating anything less than modifying the existing 2300-series they already have to create a tripower / six pack setup. It's rated @ 350 HP with (2) 100lb/hr injectors. So, I would assume, the 3x2 kit would be rated somewhere around 1,000 HP.

Made in the U-S-A!

Even the standard Sniper EFI kit is rated fairly conservatively @ 80% duty cycle for the max-hp rating, I would say the actual 800-cfm rating on the TB is what will hold it back on most applications rather than the (4) 100lb/hr injectors.

Last edited:
that sounds much better, wish they had it out now, or soon, can't find any info on it. do you have a link?

The 3x2 TB systems I've seen are nice, like these from F&B:
http://www.fbthrottlebodies.com/
and I would LOVE the reliability and performance (in that order) it would bring to my WIFE'S 421 TriPower GTO, mainly because I am clueless about Rochesters and I HATE to get the call or face the issues when SHE has a problem with idling, running, etc. We have invested a good bit in go fast parts in a motor that already had some go fast parts in it, so reliability and maximizing the performance investments we've already made are tempting. I saw an amazing TB/injection TriPower system that even looks like the original Rochester setup on a friend's GTO, but that was $8,000!
The F&B system for her car or mine would easily exceed $4,000 with the controller and TBs, injectors, etc.
This one looks to be around $2k, and then add the in tank fuel pump "kit", but still, way less than the rest of the offerings.

Didn't get time to call fitech today but went to there site and the 3x2 is in my cart along with the retro in tank pump, I am gonna call them tomorrow to see what they recommend for distributor etc. since I'm starting from scratch, then gonna pull the trigger, I'm in the upper 500 for my stroked 440 so hopefully will work good and look like a regular six pac. can't wait!

can't wait!
I can't wait for your detailed report!
:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:
I revisited the quote for the F&B system for my 440. FAST Sportsman EFI controller/kit, and the injectors and TBs are definitely good for more than 600 HP.
If you want/need more than 700 horsepower, they use the ModMan intake instead of the Edelbrock.
Here's the parts list:
RB 6bbl system with Billet air cleaner adaptors for cold air hood auto trans kickdown provision(I don't need that for my 3 pedal car)
,Edelbrock base, black fuel rails, FAST EFI Sportsman
compatible 1 2,600.00 2,600.00T
1 30300 fast Fast Sportsman EFI system 1,245.00 1,245.00T
1 42lb inj 8 pack of 8 42 lb injectors 320.00 320.00T
1 307003 Coolant temp sensor 9.00 9.00T
1 307004 Air temp sensor 9.00 9.00T
1 307007 GM 1 bar map sensor 27.00 27.00T
fuel sys 500 500-700hp fuel system
components: regulator, filter, pump,
line and fittings.
Under (but close to) $5,000
Now by comparison, the FiTech w/in tank fuel pump/delivery kit costs???
(My guess is less than $3,000)
Here is the exact FAST kit F&B included in the above parts list in the appx $5k system.
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/fst-303000

Auto Transport Service
Back