• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flying Heritage In Jeopardy

Man that really sucks... Hopefully this doesn't happen.. For god sakes Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter. I guess they should either jack the insurance so high on helicopters or have them grounded too. Stupid way of these companies to think and act. Insurance companies take your money hand over fist and then jack your rates up in the event that you have a fender bender. WTF do we even pay insurance for then.

Man, loved seeing these planes come over the house whenever there was an air show about to take place. My home is only a few miles from Ellington Air Field where the show is held and could sit out in the utility easement and have a pretty good view of them coming in for the show, during and flying out after the show was over. The older I get, the more insurance companies suck.

Man that really sucks... Insurance companies take your money hand over fist and then jack your rates up in the event that you have a fender bender. WTF do we even pay insurance for then.

It's called, "Legalized Extortion", and you have a choice of either paying up or going without! Welcome to the Real World!

What is sad is what happens if you don't have it and get caught needing it.

"The operators of the “Memphis Belle” lookalike told a reporter that their current insurance premium was about $90,000 per year, and they were told that in 2020, they would be facing between a 50 and 100 percent hike."

Like tearing down famous statues, destroying history seems to be happening more all the time.

Example: Seven hundred dollars to fix my fence from a hit-skip ATV. Insurance company: You are only covered for two hundred of the seven but if you turn it in we raise your rates. Extorsion to be sure.

Auto Transport Service
Back