• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the voltmeter conversion crowd

http://redlinegaugeworks.com/
Nice people! I live 15 minutes from their shop.

THANKS for the information and link. Unfortunately, I'm probably one of the 7 or 8 people in this world that does not subscribe to the social media venues....and a lot of the information presented requires Instagram or facebook....both of which I don't do. Perhaps I'll inquire via email and see what happens.....I appreciate your link.....
BOB RENTON

THANKS for the information and link. Unfortunately, I'm probably one of the 7 or 8 people in this world that does not subscribe to the social media venues....and a lot of the information presented requires Instagram or facebook....both of which I don't do. Perhaps I'll inquire via email and see what happens.....I appreciate your link.....
BOB RENTON

It's a website. No social media needed.

JMO

BOB RENTON
661-259-8891
Shannon owns the joint and usually is the one who answers the phone.

Redline conversion mod on my '69 Cuda. You can have voltage numbers if you want, or no numbers.
Jim
IMG_4730 crop.JPG

this is great, ppl became the thread at just right the oposite intention of the OP LOL.

I keep mine....a little preventive maintenance goes a long way, but to each their own.

My 86 RC has two little wires like speaker wires that go out under the hood and touch the charge wire in two places...shunt style.

Then my 64 Valiant...well I went way different on it....done the Mad trunk deal with kill switch...but....I'm still using my Amp gauge without engine run on.

But again.....to each their own.

Auto Transport Service
Back