• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh-Air Vent

Ah gotcha, thanks for the info!

Is there a vintage air system that I can to replace mine? Previous owner removed pretty much anything. Figure I need compressor/condenser maybe something else?
I believe both Classic Air and Vintage Air have systems to help.

For cars like my 70 Road Runner that never had A/C, they have complete systems. But for cars that DID have air, they have partial systems that only include underhood stuff (or even less if you need less). Now this was almost 10 years ago, but when I bought (and customized) my Classic Air system for my 70, I found their phone support to be very helpful.

Good luck if you decide to get the A/C working again - I'm sure it will be nice if you can do it!

Bouchillon Performance has kits with everything from the firewall forward. Sanden compressors and mounting brackets too. It is not stock looking if that matters. I have used a few of them and they work great.

Strato-Vent and Air Conditioning are two completely different systems

In your one picture you are showing an A/C Heater control system NOT Strato-Vent control system

The water valve is totally unique and different for the Strato-Vent Fresh Air System and that is definitely not it

Looking at your engine - comp. are you sure your car didn’t come with A/C at one point

Strato-Vent and Air Conditioning are two completely different systems

In your one picture you are showing an A/C Heater control system NOT Strato-Vent control system

The water valve is totally unique and different for the Strato-Vent Fresh Air System and that is definitely not it

Looking at your engine - comp. are you sure your car didn’t come with A/C at one point
It came with AC originally, that's why I mentioned in my OP the previous owner had removed everything.

I thought the center 2 vents were part of the Strato vent option.

Auto Transport Service
Back