• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

From Canada, 70 Roadrunner

PettyBlue

Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
Me and my dad just got his 70 roadrunner running. It has a 440 bored, and stroked to a 500. mostly high proformance aluminum parts. And we're looking for a project for me right now.

Great to hear! '70 road runners are most welcome here. Show us some pictures. :)

-=Photon440=-

Wow ....3 Canadians in a row. Break out the Molson Ale.... Welcome to the site.....

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Ill post pictures as soon as I get them on my camera, because my phones quality is shabby. Right now it's sassy grass green under the hood because thats whaty the rest will be soon. But it's 1005 completed mechanically, and under the hood. The top of the hood is grey and the rest is forrest green. Originally a forresty green, 318 satelite, I forget the exact code.

That's my dad's, but my car is a 1998 dodge neon sport 2 door. ahaha mopar or no car. That's why i'm looking for a project muscle car. The other cars in my family are a 2000 dodge durango 4x4 v8 magnum, 2003 dodge dakota v8 magnum, and 2006 dodge grand caravan... Again, mopar or no car.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll post pics as soon as I get them on my camera because my phone has poor quality pics.

Welcome from Florida ..Best Mopar's 70 Roadrunner & GTX...Rick 70RR

Thanks for the Happy Columbus Day greeting... welcome to FBBO from Eastern Calif. Sierrias... I'm partial to RR's, I'm on #13 of 1968-71 builds currently, I like the 68's the best, but the 70's are very nice too...

Attachments

• 68 RR #13 Apr 26 2011.JPG
    68 RR #13 Apr 26 2011.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 253
Auto Transport Service
Back