• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front End FRIDAY!!!

1961 Chrysler 300G Convertible . . .

Misc Front End (1611) Chrysler 300G 1.jpg

I have seen this reissue. Sadly, no hood scoop, headers, slicks, etc. I am running out of these in my spares box.
Yes, I agree. You would think that with the kit the same, and the price they charge, that they would throw in the extra sprues? For these cars, I buy the Ramchargers kit, Linberg version, or the Color Me Gone kit from AMT. Usually a good amount of spares left over. Actually, if you ever need a nice slant 6 engine for something, the kit you mentioned has about the best, much better than the old MPC offering.

1097254-14904-75-720.jpg

5294_rd (1).jpg

F2929593-C10-D-4-EC0-870-F-17-E28-D3-D85-A3.jpg

To be honest, they should have reissued this kit as
the Ramchargers version. I've heard the kit hasn't
been a big seller in this guise. As you say Dave, not
a lot of bang for the buck with this rerelease. :(
AMT-R2-1366-2.jpg

It has been released in a lot of livery. It would be nice to see it reissued in "Dodge Boys" or "Grand Spaulding Dodge". Something that has not been done before.

Getting ready for a local car cruise tomorrow
20240126_184852.jpg

Not a Mopar as such...but wears the family triple diamond.... Mitsubishi L300 van....

1706341502675.png

1706341527235.png

Not sure who he is yet.....word will get around fast - either an older sparkie suffering an 'event at the wheel' or a dopey apprentice playing with his phone.

I had a head-on in a similar van about 20 years ago......I nearly broke my kneecap on the ignition key. Bent the thing at 90 degrees on impact.
I had a seatbelt mark (spelt bruise) for about two months afterwards.....all colours from yellow to purple to black.

The boys at work started calling me Roger van Crash for a while. :lol:

Not a Mopar as such...but wears the family triple diamond.... Mitsubishi L300 van....

View attachment 1599033

View attachment 1599034

Not sure who he is yet.....word will get around fast - either an older sparkie suffering an 'event at the wheel' or a dopey apprentice playing with his phone.

I had a head-on in a similar van about 20 years ago......I nearly broke my kneecap on the ignition key. Bent the thing at 90 degrees on impact.
I had a seatbelt mark (spelt bruise) for about two months afterwards.....all colours from yellow to purple to black.

The boys at work started calling me Roger van Crash for a while. :lol:
Is that called a Dalica? My son has a Misubishi Pajero. A pretty rare one: left hand steer, 3.2L turbo diesel, 5-speed stick, 3-seat 4-door.

Is that called a Dalica? My son has a Misubishi Pajero. A pretty rare one: left hand steer, 3.2L turbo diesel, 5-speed stick, 3-seat 4-door.
It's actually a model called simply L300 Van ....but the Delica is very similar. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back