• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gassers Anyone?

f985c28e300edbd72dfbf7f408f16cff[2].jpg

f985c28e300edbd72dfbf7f408f16cff[2].jpg

Little more progress hood mounted, headlight bezels mounted, wiring is done, windshield in. Getting close.

gasser truk 001.jpg

gasser truk 001.jpg

SWEET!!!!!! Great time of the year to do this kind of work when you have heat and the want and this looks like you have enough of both!, Looking great, MHO I think black would look so great on this, thats just me, .... cant help the thought, sweet it is!

Yep the shop has a gas furnace that keeps it 40 all the time in the cold weather months and wood heat to crank it up when I am in there.The road construction here cranks to high gear in may so I try and get as much as possible done in the winter when we are at 40 hrs a week and less.

I would love to keep my small shop at 40 all winter, That would be something, I can keep it at 80 in mine no problem but to do that everyday, I have to turn it on from my radio room here and about 1/2 an hour of a turbo heater going i go out and turn large kerosene heater on... I would love to be able to have a furnace and keep it a steady temp all night, It sure would be great with welding alone, wire gets moisture and then doesn't work the way it should, ive overcome a bunch of problems like this but at 40 degrees constant, lol, it truly would make shop life simpler, exspencive but much better... And you do have a great project going there, i would love to tackle one myself maybe some day....

Check this 55 out, HEMI powered to beat all...
I cant seem to get the video right, But its the 55 Gasser cross country at the bottom, pretty decent episode... got to love the Gasser, and a 55! AND A HEMI, cool as it gets...

- - - Updated - - -

I had a 57 but the 55 i always wanted, never had it, I think there much cooler then a 57, and yea, i know im not the norm, oh well!

Yea, forgot to add the video,
lol..... [video]http://www.hotrod.com/roadkill/[/video] This is the link to the site, video is below you'll see the black 55.. sorry about the mix up...

looken' good wannadrag, getting closer

looking very good :headbang:

- - - Updated - - -

not sure where I had found this photo it has been hanging in the shop hqdefault[5].jpg

hqdefault[5].jpg

What happed to all the photos I had posted ??

Thousands of them on 100's of threads,
are all gone & not attachment etc.

What the f--k ??
40 Willys Gasser A-G Stone Woods Cook & 33 Willys Gasser Ohio George.jpg

Now trying to do loading from my browser,
is extremely slow as hell too

Hey Buds, your last pic reminded me of some shots I took at Beaver Springs the first year they started the York US 30 reunions. The place looks so nostalgic that I changed the pics to a sepia for the look.

bs1 (2).jpg
bs2.jpg
bs4.jpg
bs3.jpg
152447-73773139290069a5399638d504013173.jpg
bs26.jpg
bs10 (2).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back