• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got me a new satellite!!!!

racedodge

Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
72 Satellite Custom "STATION WAGON"!!!

318/904 texas car = no rust. needs new carpet and headrests, but runs and drives... whopping $695 off of ebay. it was within 34 miles from me.

going to go and pick her up this week. brady bunchville, here i come!!!!

Attachments

• stationwagon.jpg
    stationwagon.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 725
  • stationwagon2.jpg
    stationwagon2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 548
  • stationwagon3.jpg
    stationwagon3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 538
  • stationwagon4.jpg
    stationwagon4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 540
Nice deal and if the passenger doors is the only damage thats a great deal !

Oh man, I can see a late 60's, early 70's lace paint job, some psychedelics on it, DEFINATELY some daisies painted on it, and ya can't forget traction bars :)

What a deal! At that price it could have ended up in the demolition derby. Too many of these wagons end their lives that way.

very cool, but i'm wagon nuts, would be awsome car to journey to nats in

white with 73 roadrunner stripes? hehe j/k

i got some mirada rims for it and some bfgoodrich tread. bought new taillights off of ebay (talk about lucky, those sumbitches are not popular).

pick it up friday, off to the local highway patrol station for title inspection, then off to get it tagged and driven!

thanks for the replies.

Mr. Brady you can't beat that deal with a stick!!

Congrats on your great score!
Right away,yours have the optional roof rack,rear spoiler,bumper guards and remote outside mirror.
Even the auto trans was extra cost!!
318 was the standard engine.
Good luck finding the taillights. 71-72 wagons used same lenses and are not cheap when found used or NOS.
I own a 73 Brady look alike wagon and love it!
Mine is a 3 speed column shift no radio,no power steering.

roblinnov2010017.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

72 Satellite wagon used on "Track of the Moon Beast c.1976. A bad horror flick cheesy enough for the drive-in crowd,LOL
trackmoonbeast154ze1.jpg

i0820401.jpg

holy crap.. i DO have the brady car.. and i thought people were just teasing me. LOL!!! i did find the taillights (drivers and passengers) on ebay.. got one of them today!!! woot.

your car looks awesome! our interiors are identical, except mine has been BAKED by the texas sun. Dash pad needs replaced.. the good part is that I have a near flawless one for my 73 Charger and the OE dashpad for the Charger is the same color as the station wagon.. so a lil swap and I have a driver's dash pad from a dodge to a plymouth :D

I will need to get new headliner boards.. any idea on where to get them? Weatherstripping for rear side and rear windows? I am missing all but the "L" and "M" on the plymouth lettering on the back gate. I also need to fix the hood... they got a bright idea of bending the cowl part of the hood up to clear aftermarket wipers.. yes.. they did it with vise grips.. :icon_hang: Any leads on rear bumper? mine can be fixed but it is pretty banged up. Also,.. driver's side rear quarter "door ding" edging? any ideas on the strip itself, mine is missing as you can see in the pics.

Thanks.

Luckily,71-78 B body wagons did not change much in the of interiors,so the headliner boards should be an esay find and may only need to be painted to match.
The bumper is 71,72,73 only since the 74 up was changed to meet federally mandated crash tests.Both Dodge and Plymouth used the same bumper.
I do not know where to get weatherstripping since I bought my car the way you see it here.
In the past,I had good luck with Restoration Specialties for oddball weatherstripping.
http://www.restorationspecialties.com/
The hood..hammer and dolly or start searching for one from a 71 to 74 Satellite sedan or wagon.If you grab one,you can either stuff it in the back orr tie it down on the roof rack!!!,LOL!!
I found out the rear quarter panel side molding is wagon only.I did grab the moldingss from the sedan posted in my pic.Too short.
However,from the fenders to the back doors the rest interchanges.
They do come up NOS once in a blue moon.
There are three different styles,1)narrow with vinyl,2)wide with vinyl,3) wide no vinyl.
I already bought some NOS and one piece for the front fender is #2 and no good to me.
Yours appear to be #1 narrow with vinyl.
So be careful searching for that schtuff.
I would like to invite you to check out a wagon forum that will be very helpful to you.
It almost has a cult following.
There are members over there that have Mopar wagons.
http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/index.php

I was watching that car on ebay...seller actually advertised it as a possible demo car. LOL Glad you got it!

very cool wagon

i have been wanting a wagon forever, but wound up with a plain fo do . oh well, how cool to throw the old school metal cooler and lawn chairs in back and head to the local cruise night!!

Auto Transport Service
Back