• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday Roger @kiwigtx

Yeah, I’m late again. Hope you had a great one!

IMG_6760.png

Thanks guys. My wife Maree and family spoiled me on Saturday night with some early gifts. I can't believe my sons kept the secret for two months now.....usually I get home and can't step foot in the door without the younger one telling my wife what I did that day.

Anyhoo.....apart from some very tasty alcohol - two bottles of dark rum and a bottle of single malt Scotch from the 'family' distillery.....I got a huge adult LEGO kit of Concorde. A plane that I have admired since childhood, and also features in my most viewed YT clip. On top of that I was given a series of small items and was told to see if I knew what was coming up.... candy Jet Planes & Snakes, a Tigger toy from Winnie the Pooh, a pair of aviator goggles....still not a clue. I was stumped.

A scenic adventure ride on a vintage Tiger Moth including extra aerobatics if I want it......you bet I want it. :lol: I have wanted a ride in a Tiger Moth since building two balsa wood models as an 8-year-old.....and now it's going to happen. The local Warbirds Society is a short ride from home, so it will be booked for a decent day soon. Weather is getting better each day. Really looking forward to the ride. :thumbsup:

:xscuseless:

20240902_173149.jpg20240902_173203.jpg20240902_173810.jpg20240902_174426.jpg20240902_174519.jpg20240902_175409.jpg20240902_175423.jpg

Tigger must be a End of August/early Sept 1964 thing!!! "...most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'M THE ONLY ONE..."!!!!
Paul Winchell

Last edited:
Not belated.... started today.....Monday 2nd September NZ time. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the great birthday greetings and wishes...it is appreciated. Remind me not to drink wine with @Hey-O :lol:
I couldn't pass it UP. It's all fun, enjoy and be safe!!! :poke: :thumbsup:

Very cool, Roger! For my last birthday, my family gave me the Legos GT40. It was a lot of fun putting it together. The Concorde is next up for me to acquire.

IMG_3370.jpg

Happy birthday! If you're a single malt guy, I'd recommend Laphroaig. Outstanding. Very smoky, like smoke in a bottle. Also love my Bunnhabbain (slightly less smoke), and Yamazaki.

Now send us some of those hot tall women with the sexy accent!

Happy birthday! If you're a single malt guy, I'd recommend Laphroaig. Outstanding. Very smoky, like smoke in a bottle. Also love my Bunnhabbain (slightly less smoke), and Yamazaki.

Now send us some of those hot tall women with the sexy accent!
I have a bottle of Laphroaig kicking around somewhere here.... and Bunnahabbain. Also Highland Park and about 40 more. :drinks:

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back