• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey FBBO Members......

Whatever....:realcrazy:
I have an A body too:hifu:

:rofl: Juudging a whole group by a certain type car they own aint right. There are good and bad everywhere. The bad ones my wife refers to as "car snobs".

20150925_074429-1.jpg

Last edited:
:p
Deleted. I need to be better than that.

Last edited:
I'm a member on both sites. Although I have seen a few "snooty" remarks on both, it's mostly all in fun. I don't have that thin a skin though and we are Mopar guys, that's just what we do! I bought a gold membership for 2 reasons, the first is because Richard Cranium didn't gift me one and the other is because I found enough value in this forum to support it. I could care less about a gold status, I just think it's a good enough site to help fund it.

Yeah...well, I didn't appreciate being labeled an asshole by one guy, krazykuda, and told him so. Pin head.

Some guys over on FABO think some of you B Body guys are snobs.

Nobody likes a tattle tail!!

I'm a member of both and have never heard anyone ripping on people from either site. Many of us have both A bodies and B bodies. Myself included.

I did go read that thread though and called out Kuda for making a generalization like that. Truth is, there are jerks everywhere you go, but it doesn't make everyone a jerk.

Last edited:
    • clear.png
      Like x 1

1. Yesterday at 5:37 PM #24
    5141.jpg

krazykuda FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member Technical Editor
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM

Oh yeah, and the Mods over there are a special breed.
    FBBO members and mods are @ssholes....

I rarely visit there...

Auto Transport Service
Back