• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey FBBO Members......

We should all chip in and buy that site a crying closet!
Moparts could use one as well!
CSSJkV2UYAE3FIK.jpg

Yeah...well, I didn't appreciate being labeled an asshole by one guy, krazykuda, and told him so. Pin head.

That makes the boat of us! I gave a bunch of folks the rash of squat for their ****. The only forum I check is the /6 section, and I don't get much info there either. I've always had issues with the chowderheads over there ever since I joined. F them and the horse they rode in on!!

They seem to be more snobbish against the follicly challenged like myself. :rolleyes:
I resemble that. I am only 37 and my hair keeps running away from my forehead! That's why I keep my head shaved. Blade 1 all day long. Baldness does not discriminate by age, that's for sure!

Read my Post #26

YUP, "some of us" can be a little sensitive at times
A "little bit" whiny.

Yes, I've seen plenty of in-house bickering in "For B-bodies Only"

The truth hurts...

I wonder what kind of crap they would say about Me for restoring a 67 Chevelle wagon? Frankly Scarlet I dont give a damm!

What I have noticed about A body guys vs. B body guys after years on working on both explains the type of people they are. Now this is in my area with the people I’ve dealt with so they are not all the same. The A body guys are always nickle and diming the entire repair process, “I’m on a budget” and they expect a full blown resto at a used car lot paint job price. The B body guys “send me the bill when it’s done, just do it right”

WWE presents - MoparMania Hell In A Cell! Watch the carnage as A-body vs B-body vs E-body fight to the death to prove which Mopar platform is truly the best. Can any platform stop playing the victim long enough to pummel the others into gruesome and bloody mess? Join us for MoparMania Hell In A Cell to see!

I do remember running a parts ad on there a while back.
Finally removed it because of so many wacko comments and commentary.
Just could not take any more of their BS.

What I have noticed about A body guys vs. B body guys after years on working on both explains the type of people they are. Now this is in my area with the people I’ve dealt with so they are not all the same. The A body guys are always nickle and diming the entire repair process, “I’m on a budget” and they expect a full blown resto at a used car lot paint job price. The B body guys “send me the bill when it’s done, just do it right”

So what about us guys that have both?? Are we ok with spending a certain amount of money, ... As long as it's within reason?? :)

People need to stop generalizing, like these people are this way and those people are that way. Some of you guys are doing exactly what they are talking about! To me, a nice car is a nice car. I like my Charger and my Barracuda equally. I also like certain C-bodies. Had a friend who had a '69 Sport Fury that was cool as hell. Heck, ... There's a part of me that even likes the late '70's Magnums, Aspen R/T's and the Volare Road Runners.

To me the definition of snobs are those who think that spending more money on their car makes them better than others. Good for you! Your lucky to have the money to do it. Doesn't mean you're better than the person that doesn't. I've heard some people rip on others for paying someone to do their car instead of doing it themselves, and I've heard others making fun of others for trying to do it on a budget. Get over yourselves people! We all appreciate our Mopars.... Do we really need to rail on each other.

Whether or not you intended to put forth a badgering and or condescending type of tone in that reply is only known by you but it should be understood that’s the way you can be taken. I’m often accused of such things. But that’s the problem with typing out a text and answer. People assume a tone. Correct or not that is a problem. The way that reply read was pretty much in my opinion the way I sort whether it was true or not, condescending, arrogant with a dose of why don’t you really put an edge to it as if he was inferior that you are superior.

And Rumblefish,.... Nice to hear you say that,.... I always just thought you were an @sshole!! :poke: :rofl::rofl:

Having been active for about a year or so, I will definitely say you see the phrase(or similar phrases to) “if you would have searched the forum” a lot less FABO. It just seems like members aren’t as uptight when someone asks a common question(I’ve seen guys make comments that are boarder line rude because of a common question). I don’t pick sides, My B body has an A body engine in it... this is just something I’ve noticed. Could be where the “snooty” claim comes from

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back