• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey FBBO Members......

@FrnkNsteen nothing wrong with being on a budget, I said it in a quote because they want a premium repair at a budget cost. Not sure where you are from but the A body guys I run into spent their last dime on a car and want some everything fixed at a used car lot price. There’s a reason why the A body they bought needs attention when it was “restored” 5 years prior to buying it, budget build means you’re gonna do it again. This is a very broad subject to talk about, I’m referring to the body part. As a reminder, these are the A body folks in my area, not the entire A body crowd. :drinks:

I know a few from FABO, FCBO, 69roadrunner.net
many are on here also, some are very good people
some aren't so nice or so helpful,
some do nothing but bitch & moan about everyone & everything

I takes all types,
not all people on any of the sites are all the same

I think the general assumption
you own a specific body style, of any brand/make
stereotyping people, like that because someone chooses or
not chooses to own or work on a specific type of car
{regardless of make}
is just stupid/childish/dumb, it just shows the person/s
for what they really are...

I love cars, I love Mopars 1st,
I'd love to have another 70/71 Demon/Duster
I'd love to have a 70 300H or a 70 Sport Fury GT 2dr HT
I'd love to have a 67-69 Barracuda, make a Pro-Street/Pro-Touring out of
I'd love to have a AAR `cuda or a T/A Challenger
I'd love to have a 63-65 early B-body too, S/S clone anyone ?

if I had more room & more $$$, I'd have them all
I'd love to have many different cars/brands
I'm a car enthusiast not just a B-Body guy
I do like this forum the best of all, I have friends here & IMO
it's because of the people & activity, not just because I own a 68 RR
I do prefer the mid-size 5 from Dodge & Plymouth
doesn't mean I don't like others either...

I certainly don't just throw $$$ at my cars/trucks
I do all the work myself, except for machining
If that makes me someone else's definition of a snob, so be it !!
I couldn't care "any less what others think" anyway !!!

I could say many of the same things about
MoParts or DC .com
many of those banned from those 2 are here
or here & there too, we are active here, not as bias/over moderated
{so to speak}
it must be a more accepting place over here,
seems that we have them all,
we don't need to be like {YB} mentality here,
if you want to do that ****, argue constantly with everyone, play the victim,
make stupid assumptions, you're always butt-hurt, want a pity party, boo hoo
go there with that ****/nonsense, have at it, that's the place for that type stuff...

no matter what some detractors all say
this is the best Mopar forum on the -www-
many of us "here" talk about all brands & body styles...

some people have a stick up there *** & bitch & moan
no matter where they post, no matter what forum or subjects

Last edited:
Ha Ha!
This from Mr. Gorsky: "Oh yeah, and the Mods over there are a special breed."

:elmer:
Thanks for the tip @super-bee_ski .....that same guy made himself really popular here a while back, and was Banned for being a complete dick-wad. Nothing to do with a Moderator's personality or integrity at all. An extremely ungrateful person especially after the help I gave him. He obviously has found his niche in society now.

upload_2018-5-5_8-54-42.png

upload_2018-5-5_8-57-15.png

Obviously another one with either 'small man syndrome' or full of his own self-importance. :jackoff:

Wow....about 4 hours and 4 pages lol. Well, I'm snot offfended 2 lousy bits.....cause I'm prefict! :D

Thanks for the tip @super-bee_ski .....that same guy made himself really popular here a while back, and was Banned for being a complete dick-wad. Nothing to do with a Moderator's personality or integrity at all. An extremely ungrateful person especially after the help I gave him. He obviously has found his niche in society now.

View attachment 602469
View attachment 602471

Obviously another one with either 'small man syndrome' or full of his own self-importance. :jackoff:
looks like they get the big red X more than likes

I'm just so glad that I'm proud to say I'm a "C" body guy from day one, so I'll sit here quietly and wait for that flame to start.:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

I'm just so glad that I'm proud to say I'm a "C" body guy from day one, so I'll sit here quietly and wait for that flame to start.:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:
The C-body crowd is mello, man. Easy going in a 5th Dimension, age of aquarius sort of way.

a body guys talking ****? :screwy:
don't get me started!

do you know what nobody has said about a body guys?
they sure as hell have some butt fugly women!
I've seen a few! :cursin:

People need to stop generalizing, like these people are this way and those people are that way. Some of you guys are doing exactly what they are talking about!
Precisely! The pot is calling the kettle black and hating the color.
And Rumblefish,.... Nice to hear you say that,.... I always just thought you were an @sshole
Thanks, your welcome, and no, I’m an asshole....
From a certain point of view....

Truly the hardest part of on line forum reading is the intended tone of the message and how it is read by others and then sometimes, the meaning.... regional slang, sarcasm, jokes, they all get misunderstood. Unintended tones and voices are added to what you read. What you think simply may not be true. And a serious error. Sometimes not. Don’t be so quick to judge. Think.

Judge and hang a person via the text you read is a Horrible way to lose a friend.

FrnkNsteen;
To each there own. At least at this point you now know I’ll stop on the side of the road during a windy, cold & raining November day to help you out.

Auto Transport Service
Back