• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

History

Amata Bene

Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score
So I've been able to trace the car back as far as 2001, after that I keep ending up in the ditch. I know the car was built in St Louis and from now back to 2001 it was in VA. I also know that the odometer reading is not correct. Has it rolled once or twice or 3 times? Has the dash been replaced? So many questions, so little patients.
The car and the fender tag match. The big question is the call out on the fender tag code E376## and I. E = ordered for export sale, I = international specifications. Was it in Canada, did it cross the pond (either one), was it Kiwi car? Did it come back illegally? LOL
This is what I know. NICB vin search has no theft or total loss record. This vehicle has changed hands 5 times since 2001 including me. And then the trail goes dead, for me anyway. Any help to get me out of the ditch would be much appreciated.

Sure.

Fender Tag.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back