• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hope all in Alabama are OK!!!

SassyPants

Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score
Heard that big Tornado went through South Alabama. I hope all is well with all, but especially the FBBO folks. Best, Brian

Jerry, I was thinking about you as I heard the news. I am delighted to hear you and yours are well. World of Wheels here in KC this w/end. Not many MOPARS, but we are close to an AAR Cuda and just down the way is a 69 RR. Also a 72 RR came in last night. It looks pretty well subscribed as far as cars. Will see if anyone shows up. KC has been pretty careful. Best. Brian

Seems like we are playing dodge ball down here. Another round of tornadoes yesterday and through the evening. Fortunately nothing close to us this time, but 6 lives were lost in these storms.

Seems like we are playing dodge ball down here. Another round of tornadoes yesterday and through the evening. Fortunately nothing close to us this time, but 6 lives were lost in these storms.

Puts World of Wheels in an entirely different perspective. I wish you and yours well and of course hope that those impacted find the courage and strength to get through what they must. Best, Brian

Have fun at the WOW, I didn't take anything or even attend this year. Ours was in February and due to Covid concerns we left it out.

Have fun at the WOW, I didn't take anything or even attend this year. Ours was in February and due to Covid concerns we left it out.

Thanks Jerry, fully understand. Father in Law will be here in a few. He will be with me at the display this afternoon. It will be the first time he has seen it "done". So, I hope he approves of what happened to his old car. Wife and Mother in Law will join us later this afternoon. Might even see the Sister in Law later in afternoon. Hope to get a few good pics of the Family with their old ride. :). Best, B.

Not sure what's worse....hurricanes or a tornado? A hurricane will spawn tornadoes and both can do tremendous damage but at least you can watch a hurricane coming from a good distance while tornadoes can happen pretty fast. I've never been close to a bad tornado and don't think I want to. Staying for hurricane Ike was scary enough but that sure was a lot of hours hunkering down!

hopefully the ones that didn't respond are all good too

Auto Transport Service
Back