• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Man Who Claims To Like Fishing Actually Just Likes Sitting Alone In Boat For 5 Hours

Solitude is like anything else - good until there's too much of it.
Moderation, as always....

Or one of those crabs trying to leave home.
1718754329012.png

(That will probably fly over a few heads also) :lol:

Clancy Brown....voice of Mr Krabs in SpongeBob Squarepants.....also the guy singing he theme tune.
I never would have got that one, I haven't had a TV in almost 25 years, so, I haven't watched any Sponge Bob episodes.

Every Saturday morning this guy goes fishing. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes for the whole day.

Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch made, puts on his long johns, grabs the dog, and goes to the garage to hook up his boat to the truck, and down the driveway he goes.

Coming out of his garage he sees that rain is pouring downpour, it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing at 50 mph.

Minutes later, he returns to the garage and goes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds out that the weather will be bad all day long, so he puts his boat back in the garage, quietly undresses, and slips back into bed.

There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in this?"

Every Saturday morning this guy goes fishing. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes for the whole day.

Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch made, puts on his long johns, grabs the dog, and goes to the garage to hook up his boat to the truck, and down the driveway he goes.

Coming out of his garage he sees that rain is pouring downpour, it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing at 50 mph.

Minutes later, he returns to the garage and goes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds out that the weather will be bad all day long, so he puts his boat back in the garage, quietly undresses, and slips back into bed.

There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in this?"
:D :thankyou:

I never would have got that one, I haven't had a TV in almost 25 years, so, I haven't watched any Sponge Bob episodes.
SpongeBob is almost like the modern day Flintstones.

SpongeBob is almost like the modern day Flintstones.
I've seen little snippets of it, I think mostly from you, on here,:lol: it seems funny. I'll have to try to make some time to check out some clips of it, just so I'm not completely in the dark.

Auto Transport Service
Back