• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How bout a discussion?

Yosemite Sam
Mel Blunt (? edited; Blanc) or others voiceovers,
from my youth
Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn rooster, Elmer Fudd, Bugs Bunny
the RR Beep-Beep horn, I Have in my 68 RR

Last edited:
my boy (RIP 7/30/24 9 y/o) Elvis Budnicks of Uhl was named after him
Elvis & Bubba 7-27-2015 8-weeks on deck (2).JPG

Elvis Presley

Elvis Presely & Anne Margret in movie Viva Las Vegas - in his 1 off racecar CanAm.jpg

Mel Blunt (?) or others voiceovers,
from my youth
Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn rooster, Elmer Fudd, Bugs Bunny
the RR Beep-Beep horn, I Have in my 68 RR
Mel Blanc (pronounced Blank). Hundreds of voices, if not a thousand. A riot, live, with Jack Benny. (Si, Sue, Sy, routine!)
Little known fact. Almost killed in an Aston Martin in a head-on collision at Deadmans curve in L.A.'s Sunset Blvd. (Three years before "Deadmans Curve", by Jan and Dean.). Multiple broken bones and head injuries. In a coma for weeks. The doctor finally brought him out of the coma by trying to talk to Bugs Bunny. Mel answered, What's up Doc?

Last edited:
....from Viva Las Vegas!, road race.
Yes, in that scene, they Elvis & Anne were sitting in the car,
being towed on a trailer around the track, IIRC by like a 55-56 (?) Ford Fairlane Convert.

I’m glad everyone got a kick out of this idea!!!

Tony Jay.

Many voices in Disney movies, toy commericals, Broadway. Frollo in the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Shere Khan in Jungle Book probably his most famous.

His voice is rich and deep but he was classically trained for Broadway and was capable of so much more then just reading lines with his amazing voice.

There was a guy on the Red Green show that had a voice from the bottom of a DEEP well. Almost made John Carradine sound like a baritone.
He can be heard on the highlights of the Possum Lodge Word Game! (Highly recommended! )

Auto Transport Service
Back