• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much room should you allow for a rotisserie?

66plysat

Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
I know the obvious answer is you can't have too much room. I'm thinking about building a cover/carport on the side of my house and want it to be at the same height as the garage eave...about 8 1/2 feet. The question is, if I eventually get a rotisserie and put a B body on it how tall is the combo of a rotisserie and car when turned sideways. How much room does it need to completely pivot all the way around? Any pictures and measurements will be a great help, thanks in advance.

8 1/2 feet should be plenty but how much slope for drainage will you have? I have one on the back of my shop and wish it was higher because it's kinda low towards the rear because of the slope it has.

my ceiling is 10 feet, but it easily spins in an 8 foot area....... it measures a little over 7 feet on its side

gtx1-1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back