• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HP exhaust manifolds for 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwing99

Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
I have a '68 440 HP2 block and I'm looking for matching HP exhaust manifolds. I guess they don't need to be the correct year, but that would be my first choice. Can anybody help?

manifolds

:yes:

4426 003.jpg

I have a set off of a '68 440. I sent the block to the machine shop and I'm going to go with headers instead of the manifolds. They're about in the same condition as yours but I'm willing to part with them.

It appears that I might need C body manifolds instead. (I've just learned there's a difference.) So I'm also exploring going with headers. Suggestions? (I know, now this is the wrong spot to post this.)

I have a pair of c-body hi po manifolds if interested. $200.00 for the pair plus shipping

HPIM0846-1.gif

HPIM0849-1.gif

Last edited:
A just bought a '66 Chrysler 300, and I'm looking into swapping out the existing 383 for my 440. The exhaust on the car is new, so my thoughts are to use the HP manifolds IF they dump in the same place as the existing regular manifolds. The current manifolds dump in the same place as the pictures above. Do the C body HP manifolds dump in the same location for both sides? Is the length the same? Will I be able to install these without changing the location of the exhaust pipe flange?

I only posted a pic of the passenger side the drivers side is different.
I'll get a pic ASAP
Can't answer all your questions, you need some one more knoweldgeable in the c-body cars.
Ed

the pic of the passenger side manifold above is the one I sold.
here is a pic of another that I have

HPIM1025-1.gif

These appear to be the manifolds I'm looking for. Can you provide part numbers for me? Also, what are you looking to get for these?

drivers side 2863409 passenger side 2806800

price is $200.00 for the pair plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back