• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I "HAD" another Random Urinalysis test this morning.....

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Ha Ha!
Another Urinalysis test this morning here at work (Edwards AFB)
One year I had 11 of them
Gets FED->EX'd to Washington D.C.
I do not "sweat" them anymore
Mandatory for my job.
Looking for:
1. Opiates
2. Cocaine
3. Meth
4. Marijuana

If they keep testing you it means they know your clean and they aren't testing others because they don't know if they are clean or not. You are keeping their record clean

After hiring a few serious druggies they did drug tests before hiring. Well one smart figured he beat or postpone the test. He shaved every hair on his body. Went for test no hair, he got a surprise they cut a finger nail. He flunked.

I worked at a job that "Randomly" drug tested 2 employees from each shift every quarter. There were 2 shifts, 100 employees each.

I got tested 5 quarters in row. They knew I was an occasional smoker of left handed cigarettes but I passed every drug test and they hated me for it. What they hated me for even more was the fact that I showed up on time every day, did my job w/o any complaints from quality control and kept my mouth shut. Kinda odd huh...
(The management and HR dept were a bunch of extreme liberals at this place, and I was a vocal Bush supporter.)
I would even sometimes wear a shirt that said. "*** Kickin' Homegrown!."
With a picture of a rebel flag and a pot leaf. They HATED that. Would drug test me within a week, I'd pass and they would be tied in knots of frustration.

Anyway the odds of my employee number actually coming up every time was like winning the lottery.

Ski, if you got 11 of them dropped on you in a year I would say:
1.- somebody above you has it out for you
2.- the government has way too much time and money on its hands
3.- both

I'm federal government faa employee. Been on 6 months already had a random.

Clean as a whistle of course.

I don't mind

My employer spends tons of $ on drug tests. Mandatory. They catch up with me every once in a while. Drive in traffic to facility, then must drive back immediately to hand in the blue card. Kills productivity for a good amount of time. Then there is an occasional slacker who has to sit at the facility and drink water for an hour to get enough sample.

never been drug tested, phuck that........... a falling down drunk can pass, but smoke a doob on private time fails......... chalk one up for self employment

Ha Ha!
Another Urinalysis test this morning here at work (Edwards AFB)
One year I had 11 of them
Gets FED->EX'd to Washington D.C.
I do not "sweat" them anymore
Mandatory for my job.
Looking for:
1. Opiates
2. Cocaine
3. Meth
4. Marijuana

Probably a good thing they test out there especially the pilots.

My only problem with urinalysis was they would always snag me right after I took a leak, so I would end up slugging down water and waiting around for a couple of hours.

never been drug tested, phuck that........... a falling down drunk can pass, but smoke a doob on private time fails......... chalk one up for self employment
The 64 dollar answer......alcohol is OK....****! Thing is is alcohol, speed, cocaine are easy to flush, but evil pot takes 20 to 30 days to flush out, depending on One's metabolic rate.
Drug testing is an infraction of Constitutional rights & it really hasn't made a difference in the big picture.

I worked at a job that "Randomly" drug tested 2 employees from each shift every quarter. There were 2 shifts, 100 employees each.

I got tested 5 quarters in row. They knew I was an occasional smoker of left handed cigarettes but I passed every drug test and they hated me for it. What they hated me for even more was the fact that I showed up on time every day, did my job w/o any complaints from quality control and kept my mouth shut. Kinda odd huh...
(The management and HR dept were a bunch of extreme liberals at this place, and I was a vocal Bush supporter.)
With a picture of a rebel flag and a pot leaf. They HATED that. Would drug test me within a week, I'd pass and they would be tied in knots of frustration.

Anyway the odds of my employee number actually coming up every time was like winning the lottery.

3.- both

Ha Ha
How about:
"Special Projects?"
It goes with the job.
The entire Air Force team I'm on is subject to them frequently. (8 guys in this team)
I told you guys before, I'm heavily VETTED...
(They know everything about me)

Actually, one test was a re-do, I had just "peed" and they sent me over.
I drank so much water my test came back: diluted
Had to re-do

Ha Ha
How about:
"Special Projects?"
It goes with the job.
The entire Air Force team I'm on is subject to them frequently. (8 guys in this team)
I told you guys before, I'm heavily VETTED...
(They know everything about me)

Actually, one test was a re-do, I had just "peed" and they sent me over.
I drank so much water my test came back: diluted
Had to re-do

if only obama was as "vetted" as you

Last edited:
The 64 dollar answer......alcohol is OK....****! Thing is is alcohol, speed, cocaine are easy to flush, but evil pot takes 20 to 30 days to flush out, depending on One's metabolic rate.
Drug testing is an infraction of Constitutional rights & it really hasn't made a difference in the big picture.

So:
You'd BLOW the test eh Bladecutter?

Bladecutter's quote:
"Drug testing is an infraction of Constitutional rights & it really hasn't made a difference in the big picture"
Gee Jimi, in "My world" it's MANDATORY....
No job if you refuse
No "CLEAN" test, no Hire...period.

My only problem with urinalysis was they would always snag me right after I took a leak, so I would end up slugging down water and waiting around for a couple of hours.

So freakin funny Bru!
And, I'm 63 now, the plumbing doesn't always WORK on DEMAND...!
Ha Ha!
Yeah Bru!

If they keep testing you it means they know your clean and they aren't testing others because they don't know if they are clean or not. You are keeping their record clean

One Gal told us:
They use "US" as the control for the Kids (Air force and Marine kids)

3.- both
----------Im so sure they hated a drug free employee who showed up on time did a excellent job, all because that employee was NOT a liberal. The part that concerns me is do you really believe this nonsense or do you make it up as you go along ?

I posted earlier on our company starting drug testing before hiring. One accident after a three day weekend comes to mind. One of the guys who smoked and snorted was working on a metal trim line. The metal was .100 thick 26 inches wide and the machine trimmed edges to make the strip 25 inches wide. The coils were 1000 feet long and took 15 to 20 mins to run through the trimmer. The guy drops a plastic bottle of lube at the entry end of trimmer.
The trimmer looks like a wringer washer and has cutters at each end. He grabs the bottle but he gets his hand caught in the rolls and it sucked in to the elbow. The strip had just come from a rolling mill and was about 180 degrees. His arm was crushed to 3/4 inch thick and cooked. They think he was there for 25 mins before being found. Took them 10 ten minute to free him. Lost his arm to above the elbow. 5 years later he committed suicide.
I worked on that machine for 15 months it must have been hell being caught. Heavy industry is a dangerous place to work straight.

That's one thing I always hated about a pee test, no time to study!
smiley-dance004.gif

I posted earlier on our company starting drug testing before hiring. One accident after a three day weekend comes to mind. One of the guys who smoked and snorted was working on a metal trim line. The metal was .100 thick 26 inches wide and the machine trimmed edges to make the strip 25 inches wide. The coils were 1000 feet long and took 15 to 20 mins to run through the trimmer. The guy drops a plastic bottle of lube at the entry end of trimmer.
The trimmer looks like a wringer washer and has cutters at each end. He grabs the bottle but he gets his hand caught in the rolls and it sucked in to the elbow. The strip had just come from a rolling mill and was about 180 degrees. His arm was crushed to 3/4 inch thick and cooked. They think he was there for 25 mins before being found. Took them 10 ten minute to free him. Lost his arm to above the elbow. 5 years later he committed suicide.
I worked on that machine for 15 months it must have been hell being caught. Heavy industry is a dangerous place to work straight.

Holy Cow Fran Blacker!
What a sad story...
SEE?
If Pot were LEGAL, he wouldn't have been hurt and dead...?

:wtf:

HUH?
Yeah, there is a time and place for drugs, just not in the WORLD I'm in.....
Sad story, gee, sounds excruciating, what he went through!

Auto Transport Service
Back