• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Idiot who licked toilets test positive…

9be3de42-d985-4108-9309-b338b03d7542_800.gif

Tide pod kids will thin the herd if they keep it up. Dumb asses!

This Einstein got what he wanted. The goal was to repulse us - now no one will go near him without a hazmat suit on.... mission accomplished

The graveyard is full of these morons... sad that they are able to take up space there too.

he's taking up a bed

I said the same thing.......Roll him outside on a cot and if he needs a ventilator and it comes to him or a little kid or elderly adult....Sorry you assclown. No more ventilators sucks to be you!

I’d be willing to bet he’s not paying for his own healthcare either.

Hope his dick falls off so he can't reproduce. :rofl:

People are freaking out about the death toll this is the reason the number keep s going up ! What a dumb ***!

I said the same thing.......Roll him outside on a cot and if he needs a ventilator and it comes to him or a little kid or elderly adult....Sorry you assclown. No more ventilators sucks to be you!

Hook up a hose to the tail pipe of a running car if he needs a ventilator

His mom should have swallowed! :lol:

His parents must be so proud... Oh how did your son die? Umm "It happened at work he was a Janitor got something from cleaning toilets".... What a Marooon.

I wouldn't lick a toilet seat, but....

Eat.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back