• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inexpensive Mopar 8 3/4 suregrips all over ebay???

Well, I've got a 500hp engine and 10" slicks...... but I think I'll stick with my locker, thanks.
it's all fun and games until flying parts maim somebody. It would only prove what we already suspect, but flying parts make me laugh sometimes.

U can do the same as Dr Diff and take it apart and check everything. If he takes it apart to check it over all he can do is check clearances and make sure the clutches are in the right order. I’m sure he doesn’t change any parts as where would he get them from? Maybe these aren’t even the ones he sells. Kim
I believe he sells clutch plate kits to renew original clutch suregrips. Maybe he uses better clutches than the Chinese, and better bolts. Still, kinda hard to correct any machining mistakes, or crappy metalurgy.

I'll stick with Cass for all my rear diff needs.

But at least Cass will stand behind what he sells.

After the shipping costs and ebay's 13.5% fee there'd be nothing left over if you didn't drop ship, what a pos that must be.
That Fee is on Sipping and Tax Too ! Way too much Chinese **** and Counterfeit **** on E bay.

Auto Transport Service
Back