• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me or has Cornpatch MO gone missing?

I got it just fine. Just chose to ignore it, like the rest of them...
1724555725751.png

Agree. I just hope the gentleman is ok is all.
He will see the callout if he has email....and hopefully will respond. Of course he may have been disconnected from the innerweb.

He will see the callout if he has email....and hopefully will respond. Of course he may have been disconnected from the innerweb.
I assumed all that. I was hoping someone who knew him or had contact might know something.
(Also: the email thing is something that can be deactivated - thankfully).

The only notification I get via email is when someone sends me a private message.

Hope to hear from him soon.

The only notification I get via email is when someone sends me a private message.

Hope to hear from him soon.
Speaking of which, he's max'ed out his PM limit apparently, so I couldn't send one either...

I just sent him a message - Moderators can get through where members cannot.

Hopefully he will either respond directly to me, or post on site as I suggested to him.

Agree. I just hope the gentleman is ok is all.
Ed , I found his number it was in the 67s glove box.
I called and got his voice mail, I left a message and will post on the thread if he calls back.
Good news was his phone is still active.

Hey now, my legs aren't hairy. But it was sweet of you to remember those headlight bezels.
:elmer:
Just a few days ago I was wondering where you were because I haven't seen you on.....and hairy legs do not really bother me but a hairy butt is a bit disturbing :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back