• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this stripe factory original?

I dig it. Anything to make a car stand out from all the other factory restos is cool in my books. I did a similar thing to personalize my '70 Charger. Warning: This post may offend purists... :lol:

BodyPainted2.jpg

BodyClearcoated3.jpg

So does he have pics of this car in the trailer being delivered to the dealer? I have heard these stories many times about some unique “1 of 1” feature and in almost every case it was at best unprovable.

You mentioned the auto shifter in a 74 e body, what about them? I had a 74 challenger (as well as a number of 70, 71, 73 E bodies) and outside 70 they all had the plastic T handle so I am not sure what this reference is about.

The chance that this “the only” charger in the country made with that stripe is slim at best, but it does make for a good story but without actual documentation it is just a story. Doesn’t diminish the car but doesn’t make it anymore valuable either, however it does make it unique.

Auto Transport Service
Back