• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its alive!

StckweldinSteve

Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
I got my satellite running! Brand new gas tank and sending unit.I had put about 4 gallons in… I guess all it needed was more. After trying alot of other things I put 5 more gallons in and it runs! It hasnt run and moved on its own power in over a year

IMG_3243.png

Been there, done that!!! Great feeling, Congrats! :thumbsup:

I got my Little Red Express truck and my van to fire up after sitting too long.

20240811_161229.jpg

20200523_133737.jpg

Man! I was about to ask if you lived in NC, theres an identical truck at an auto shop near my in laws. Looks good!

Not that you really want to pull your sender back out, but I always bend the tube down so the sock is just barely touching the bottom of the tank. Seems like all the repo units I have bought are like yours.

Not that you really want to pull your sender back out, but I always bend the tube down so the sock is just barely touching the bottom of the tank. Seems like all the repo units I have bought are like yours.
I will probably drop the tank again at some point to finish welding holes in body panels. I will definitely do this then. Thank you for the idea man.

Any updates on the car?
Nope been pretty busy with my other hobbies, went 2-2 at my first jiu jitsu comp yesterday. I am deciding on paint scheme though. I’ll either get it painted the same colors it is now or replace the purple with gloss black and leave the hood and spoiler matte black

Auto Transport Service
Back