• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's alive

RT SE 440

Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score
Well not quite my 69 charger finally has a pulse it cranks it flashes it all works after years of a back to bare shell restoration i finally finished all the electrical which didn't come without hiccups . After hours of back tracking wiring loom diagrams i ironed out all issues which mostly was bad earths the rest was all good.The strange thing was when i first put power to the battery leads the whole car started twitching out things were flashing horn was going off etc for about 10 seconds a (Christine) type reaction it was like it came back to life very strange.What a fantastic feeling too bring a car back from the dead i haven't stop smiling since. Only have the seats carpet and front and rear windows to put in left and the car will finally be finished after 8 years of blood sweat and tears

Very cool, nothing like firing them up after a many years of hard work!

Auto Transport Service
Back