• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

January Mopar Giveaway 2024

Late 80s the CLUB
1704931025522.jpeg

A brick to chock the tire with to keep it from rolling away.

We have a winner!

Dad kept a phone on the front seat and would put it to his ear periodically when driving. Just to get a laugh out of folks passing by.

View attachment 1588428

@eldubb440 guessed correctly…

again? no way!!! :drinks:

it's almost not fair :rofl:

I mean, look around...... the competition may be a little lax :poke:

Last edited:
How 'bout the fuzzy dice from the mirror ?

my buddy and I had a Genny Cream Ale phase when we were like 16.......used to get a "case of quarts" for the hangout

1704984697807.png

OK, so @eldubb440 was adamant about me declaring him a 2-time winner and that he is the current reigning champ. I saw it fitting to post him as he was receiving the 2nd championship belt...

1704985668685.gif

OK, so @eldubb440 was adamant about me declaring him a 2-time winner and that he is the current reigning champ. I saw it fitting to post him as he was receiving the 2nd championship belt...

View attachment 1588658

I will soon be playing for the Triple Crown........

but you forgot to mention the mismatch of my superior left-handed brain vs the common folk :poke:

oh, and the style points of a first round knockout

no worries, I got this :p

With that said, @eldubb440 would like to forgo his winnings and recirculate the prize back into the contest pool.

And that means...

JANUARY'S MOPAR GIVEAWAY IS NOT DONE!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO JOIN IN,
I WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT TRIVIA QUESTION TOMORROW (1/12) AROUND NOON(EST).
I WILL START A NEW THREAD TITLED "JANUARY MOPAR GIVEAWAY ROUND 2"

UP FOR GRABS IS STILL...

1704986881713.png

1704986896882.png

GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back