• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jet sizes for six pack

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the stock jet sizes were for the center and outboard carburetors.

This guy helped me. Seemed very knowledgeable.

ALLSTATE CARBURETOR & FUEL INJECTION

143 Brightside Avenue
Central Islip, NY 11722

Phone: 631 234-8327

Email: [email protected]

List 4392, 4393,4394. I searched online came across a jet chart by lust number and the 69 six pack carbs are not listed. Auto trans

I have the same carbs on my car. Center carb jet in mine is a 65 (I think original jet was somewhere around 63-65) and a previous owner drilled out the metering plates to the Mopar engine book specs. I don't recall how big..... but bigger than stock.
And I have the same holley list chart, with several hundred carbs listed, but not ours.

Take a look at this chart. It will show the jet size equivalent to the metering plate.....for the outboard carbs.

metering Plate conversion.JPG

I wonder what in the world used a #42 metering plate? (95 jet?!?). The big three barrel maybe ?

My #41 metering plates are not the same size on both sides. These are from my small block stroker, originally a 340. Seems like they wanted the left side richer than the right.

Auto Transport Service
Back