• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Killing time and the pocket book, bring on the summer!

SPAULDO

Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Another brain storm lead to the purchase of this serpentine system for my small block. A mere 4 hours with no issues and a big chunk out of my auto fund account and it's on! It is now official, the motor and drive train your looking at is worth more than my house. A man must have his priorities in order in order?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 371
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 375
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 384
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 368
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 355
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 356
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 352
Looks very good Now get the thing in the car Summer is here. Did the kit come with the a/c compressor?

very tidy, thats a billet specialities tru trac am i right

lol! worth more than your house! You dont see people postin pics of their cribs here :)

looks great... what's the perty little LA-SB going in ??... even better yet what's the 440 Six Pack out of & going in ??....LOL..

Unbelievable! Amazing what you can accomplish when you throw fists full of hundred dollar bills at a project!! looks great!!

Yeah, I kneed a money tree too... all kidding aside that Looks Great !!

- - - Updated - - -

Unbelievable! Amazing what you can accomplish when you throw fists full of hundred dollar bills at a project!! looks great!!

LOL

Thanks, I've tried to lead by example? I told my children that I felt they would squander all of their inheritence away if I gave them to much? So, I am doing my very best to be a living example of what not to do with all of your hard earned money in hopes that they will not follow my foot path. I believe it's working because every time they stop by they say, holly $hit, what in the hell is that and how much did it cost! Broke and happy isn't always bad...

looks great... what's the perty little LA-SB going in ??... even better yet what's the 440 Six Pack out of & going in ??....LOL..

The 440-6 is going out of Minnesota and ending up in Suothern Sweden I hope...

BTW, nice machine Kent, is it for the Cuda?

Auto Transport Service
Back