• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaf blowers

God Bless Hunter, one of God's special children. The cheaper 2 strokes dont seem to last but its my experience its mostly fuel issues. You need to take extra care you use a clean gas can and funnel. Always drain the tank at end of season.

One thing to try is change the fuel filter/lines set up on the Echo. Home Depots in my area have them on the shelf. I just changed it on my string trimmer and the thing works perfect again. It's almost 20 years old, the only thing I changed ever were these lines and filter. I do it ever few years or so when it starts to act up. When I did it, I tried blowing into the filter and it blew just fine. That got me thinking the filter was OK and there was something else wrong with it. But that was all it needed.

I found a old Stihl back pack on the side of the road after being on c.l and know one had the correct serial numbers I kept it it was purity ratty but it fired right up I gave it to a kid who was starting out in lawn care he has used it for almost 2 years straight with no problems! No for me I have a bad back so I have the riobi 40v blower it came free with the lawn mower. It is great when I use it mostly to blow the gutters out! It makes alot of noise! Or get him some air tools and a project car I bet he would do great on one!

Auto Transport Service
Back