• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Man i have to say that looks very clean! I really like the wheels & tires it just me but i think it makes the car look & sit perfect.! I have never seen a charger that year that is just very clean looking *** Nice work keep it up. ***

Thanks for the pic.! :) :)

my dad bought this car a year and a half ago and i have done all the body work, and mechanical work. we pulled the 318 and found an old RV with a 440 that had been sitting for years and failed a compression test. we said what the heck and got it for 400 bucks. the rings were siezed from the years of sitting so we bored it and rebuilt it. meachinist said it had no more than 20K miles witch was a shocker haha.

anyways heres what it was when we got it....

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

and here is how it sits now(well it has a hood on now but who cares)

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

thanks!
great job , great looking car

A very nice Coronet.!

Yea this is a very clean car to.!

Attachments

• 66dodge50034-1.jpg
    66dodge50034-1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 993
The Good old days.!

What a site it must have been to build & drive these back in the day.!

Attachments

• 984_main_f.jpg
    984_main_f.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,040
  • 448410_233239353.jpg
    448410_233239353.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 949
  • 1966-Dodge-Charger-2.jpg
    1966-Dodge-Charger-2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,102
Yea that is what i am saying ! i just other to post & tell us about there cars & so on.

New member. Current car - picture makes paint look better than real life.

P1010015-1.gif

P1010164.gif

P1010286.gif

My first Mopar back in 1968 which I wish I had kept.

scan0004.gif

scan0006.gif

Beautiful GTX, your '64 Sport Fury reminds me of one my Dad owned. It was black w/red interior, 361 auomatic, factory A/C and power windows.

Beautiful GTX, your '64 Sport Fury reminds me of one my Dad owned. It was black w/red interior, 361 auomatic, factory A/C and power windows.

Thanks. Yes - I still miss that 64 car. It was black on black with the 383 auto, PS & PB. It seemed to run a lot better than a stock 383 should have - at least up to about 90 -95 mph. I was a typical kid and couldn't leave well enough alone and put a Crowler 280 deg cam in it which seemed to hurt the low end.

I may have posted this earlier in this loooong thread but if ny here is a cool one.

This was the 1967 Plymouth RO car that the dealer 1 block down from the dealership I worked at back in the day raced. They did not have a body shop so the bodyman at our dealership painted it. He told me that he nearly went blind masking it for the stripes. The stripes continued from the sides over the hood and trunk lid and met in the middle. Can you imagine what it would cost to do this today. After a few years of campaigning it he sold it to the guy whos name is on the side in this picture. It was Jerry High from Bettendorf Iowa. Previously it said Ferris Motors in the same place.

I have to say that is a very nice 67 GTX WOW.! I bet it gets its fair share of looks & people wanting to buy it.!

I don't remember you reply but either way i like the car see this is what i am saying old cool race cars to this post is for everyone to show off street & strip rides post guy lets see what has been in hiding.!

These are some very nice 67 GTX

what a period of time in our nation history we will never have again.!

Attachments

• GTX-rear.jpg
    GTX-rear.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,052
  • belvgtx67.jpg
    belvgtx67.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,026
Here is a pic of my 66 going on the dyno

Attachments

• 128706193310.jpg
    128706193310.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,045
Post car

696pack-

Your car is assume!!! If I had the spare $$$ It would be in my garage!!! Probably has great history as well...

Good luck with sale!

Glen/DJ

Auto Transport Service
Back