• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

20240719_141902.jpg

Getting the wagon ready for the Power Tour West. Oil change is done. Getting the two pullies swapped out so the drive ratio is correct. Scored them from Vanessa at 5 Pointsparts in Oregon. Great gal to work with when in need of old stuff. The two aluminum units I took off were under driven on the water and p/s pump. Crank was 5.25" and the pump is 6.75". Getting those corrected are going to be a big benefit to the temps.

IMG_5509.jpeg

IMG_5510.jpeg

IMG_5511.jpeg

IMG_5512.jpeg

Nobu’s Dyno Tune receipt for my 66 Hemi Satellite from 2/7/1970. Well known shop. I think there are some old Hot Rod articles that used his shop

The wires only were replaced. But the hemi boots and standoffs were reused (just took those originals off recently).

And time slips from Lions Drag Strip 10/31/1971 and OCIR (Orange County International Raceway)

IMG_0203.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back