• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's See Your Late B-Body

My two blue Chargers! 1977 SE and my 2023 GT AWD "Last Call".

two Chargers.jpg

My brother bought one for our Dad in 1975.He worked at the dealership. $5500 out the door.
Always garage kept, we never drove it in the winter.
Put over 100k before selling it to the next guy. He destroyed it in 2 months
Man I like your 77. Great score.

A few more photos. Since I have two blue Chargers now, I've decided to name them the Blues Brothers. The new one is Jake, the old one is Elwood.

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Is that an early baby seat in matching 1974 "Aztec" upholstery?

1975 Coronet wagon, extreme base model. Like kind of surprised it has the 360 under the hood kind of base. Buddy of mine found it late last year parked in a barn where it sat since 1986, he bought it thinking it was a 9 passenger but it's only a 6. He got it running and driving, shockingly the brakes even work without really doing anything to them. Being a Chevy guy he had no real interest in it so I got it for a song and a dance which is awesome as I've wanted a wagon for ages. Needs tires, exhaust, a tune-up and I'll go through the brakes just in case. The interior is in absolutely immaculate condition apart from being dirty as hell. Odometer only reads 44,000.

Bruce.jpg

I'd sing and dance for it ! Nice find.

Auto Transport Service
Back