• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long shot - Gail + Danny etched in car

67SniperHockey

Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score
Long shot - ever since I got this car I have wondered who Gail + Danny were. They etched their names below the radio. Car spent all its life in Michigan (to my knowledge) until coming to Minnesota with me. Pics of car below. Used to have stock hood and silver wheels.

If anyone knows of these two names, in the Michigan area, that drove a 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T it would be fantastic to hear their stories and connect with them.

Anyone else have any neat things left behind from previous owners?

Thanks!

IMG_0062.jpeg

IMG_0059.jpeg

IMG_0058.jpeg

Owner #1 left this behind in the console of my '70 Charger along with some loose change.

IMG_20181117_111127.jpg

Also, I found a live round or two under the rear seat of an '88 Fury cop car I bought at a county auction.

I have a VISA card that expired in 1971 that I found inside the door of my 70 Challenger... It's still around here somewhere, next time I stumble across it I'll take a picture...

Auto Transport Service
Back