• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what my husband surprised me with.....

The car is a time capsule. I purchased it from the original owner. It was garage kept its entire life. It is a 318 auto with air. Buckets column shift. The color combo is original. It is a cool car with 86000 original miles. Witha little tlc this thing will be long trip worthy. Unfortunately I am almost done my 66 belvedere wagon project that was designed around long road trips. It is equipt with a 440 6 pack, 5 speed with ac. Not too shabby.

whatahellofafind! That car looks sooo good. wish my wife loved cars so I could go out and buy her one :) Now macksgrl426, the tires you are deciding on are 26" and 27" outside diameter, no?
p.s. welcome to the fbbo site!

few others

- - - Updated - - -

whatahellofafind! That car looks sooo good. wish my wife loved cars so I could go out and buy her one :) Now macksgrl426, the tires you are deciding on are 26" and 27" outside diameter, no?
p.s. welcome to the fbbo site!

yes outside diameter-- 26" for the front and 27" for the rear -- also looking for magnum 500 wheels...

Attachments

• sat4.jpg
    sat4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 277
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 274
I rebuilt a 66 440 with 440 source heads, date coded 69 1/2 six pack intake and carbs, 5 speed tko 500, classic auto air ac and converted it to 9 pass. Also new front steering and all new suspension. Hopefully this week we will be breaking in the motor.

Very COOL... Nice ride.. I had a 73' Road Runner, Lots of fun!!!!

Beautiful car! Lucky you! I've always wanted a 71-72... that's an awesome ride! Welcome to FBBO- you've found the best place to ask questions and get plenty of compliments about that SSP.

Magnum 500s will look nice but personally, I like it just the way it looks!
Congrads!
You have a VERY nice car and a wonderful husband.
God bless!
mark

we alway seem to find the best deals when we arent looking.that is one sweet ride.welcome to the site.thats a better gift then any jewlery i have ever seen.

and with the new wheels.....
2013-05-25_08-00-06_161_zpsfa1edbfc.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Magnum 500s will look nice but personally, I like it just the way it looks!
Congrads!
You have a VERY nice car and a wonderful husband.
God bless!
mark

thank you and yes.. yes I do... he's the best!

Nice looking car. We need more girls on the forum!!!!! :hello2:

Wow, what a surprise for sure!!! And that huge grin says it all too girl -- congratulations! I've had my old hot rod for over 22 years ... and every time I turn that key the look on my face is just like yours. :D

Enjoy the new toy and the wonderful husband who put it in the driveway.

thanks everyone.. even my girls like taking it out.. we took it to the river on monday and had a picnic and they got to feed the ducks!

Attachments

• river1.jpg
    river1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 141
  • river2.jpg
    river2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 139
  • river3.jpg
    river3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 142
Auto Transport Service
Back