• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar aside...what muscle car would you most like to have?

Love the hood on theses not much into Trans Ams but this I could drive! front_tqb[1].jpg

Hey HemiGTX, you want one? My buddy has a fully documented 70 LS6 Full blown documents. It beautiful. He does want big money for it. Just sayin! 998.8 rating or something like that/.

So many cars - if only we had the $ to get what we want when we see it - I can't tell you how many nice and sometimes rough classic cars I have seen pass through my fingers over the years. I know this is probably not what most would want to hear but for me, the one that got away was a 1971 440-6 convertible FY1 cuda. I had it in my grasp when someone beat me to it about 15 years ago. instead I picked up the other car this "old guy" was selling - a 1970 FY1 yellow roadrunner convertible , 4spd, loaded w every option from the factory. Of course I ended up selling it about 10 years ago when cash got tight but it was a great car - here is a photo of it after I did a 3 year nut and bolt restoration. Right now I am working on getting back into it with a 1971 440-6 superbee - another couple of years and wheelbarrow of dough and it will be sweet. First I have to wrap up the one I have on the rotisserie in my little 20-30 garage, a 1979 Pontiac TA 10th silver anniversary 400-4spd.2005 Pictures 080.jpg
Chris

396 4 Speed Nova
65 Tri Power GTO
Baldwin Motion Phase III 71 Camaro - go look that one up if you've never seen or heard of it.
And as long as money is no object, a 1962 Ferrari GTO. Oh Momma!!!!

67 Olds 442. Growing up one of our neighbors had a 67 convertible. It was red with a 4-speed, white leather bucket seat interior and white top. Great looking and sounding car.

70 Chevelle LS6 4spd. Red with Black stripes or the El camino version of it! 65 Comet Caliente,67 Comet or Fairlane GT

I've loved this car all my life.
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO

Attachments

• Ferrari-250-GTO.jpg
    Ferrari-250-GTO.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 140
How about a couple of Mercury Cyclone's Or Taladega's & an Elonore for the heck of it...
If my brother had all his neat cars back, he'd be wealthy. Had both a Talladega and a 69 Torino Cobra. Cobra was 428 Shaker, 4 speed. First stick car I ever dropped the hammer on. Either of those two cars would fill my bill for a non Mopar.

i would like to have my dads 1967 firbird 400 4speed back

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 91
70 Chevelle LS6, Automatic, triple black with A/C

1970 Torino Cobra

- or -

1971 AMC Javelin

Both are just a little bit obscure and unique. Still, very cool and good-looking cars.

My Uncle had a 1966 Ford Galaxie convert 7. liter badges 428 4 spd with a 9 inch locker rear diff.

white color with tan bucket seat interior.

wish I had it today, That ford would roast the tires LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back