• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Musclepalooza and f.a.s.t. @englishtown

HEMI-ITIS

STREETER on LI
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
What a GREAT day at E/town,good crowd,good weather for good racing.It was a tad windy with a headwind but records still fell by the wayside.The star of the show had to be Dave Dudek with a record shattering 10.05 @138MPH.:woohoo::yaayy::wtg:It is mind boggling to watch that car in person.This is 2nd time shot with Dave lining up with Scottie Mckenzie in his green A12:headbang:

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 068.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 067.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 085.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 090.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 105.jpg

I would like to thank Big Ed Cook for his hospitality and Scott for the invite for some mid-day viddles:sSig_thanks:

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 141.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 137.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 138.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 139.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 140.jpg

This my 1st time seeing Ed Cooks 63 max wedge in person.I did see several pic's during the build,but to see it in person made my heart skip a beat:icon_salut::love10::wtg::notworthy:

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 028.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 029.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 030.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 031.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 033.jpg

HEMI=ITIS this post belongs in the race section.
this forum is for non-automotive related posts.

Kid,it's my pleasure.Hope everybody here on FBBO enjoys them!If you see your car or know about one you see,,,,,,,SPEAK UP:icon_rambo:

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 048.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 049.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 050.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 051.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 052.jpg

I love all the pics ! Just what I like to see. Muscle cars racing. Thanks for the pics. Ron

great pics I was going to go but got lazy :sleepy2: too much going on at home :tied up:

I'm pretty sure my buddy Tom was there with a blown 440 dart (black runs in the 9's) and bother in law Jimmy was there with his 73 cuda (runs in low 10's)

Not sure if they were there,if I saw a blown dart it would have gotten my attention:bootyshake:

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 063.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 064.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 065.jpg

MUSCLEPALOOZA ETOWN 10 066.jpg

Wow some great looking cars there! Didn't know about it but wouldn't of been able to go anyways... Never seen so many b bodies in Jersey lol, Guess they're all up in North Jersey

Auto Transport Service
Back