• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Gen3 swap is complete!

PA_65_Plymouth

Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
put almost 100 miles on it and couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out!
Has fantastic power, blows the tires off at will, doesn’t get hot even in traffic. Short of an alignment the car is absolutely perfect!

And I almost forgot to thank Jason Holland and Brian Smith for all of their help couldn’t have gotten it done without them.

Last edited:
put almost 100 miles on it and couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out!
Has fantastic power, blows the tires off at will, doesn’t get hot even in traffic. Short of an alignment the car is absolutely perfect!

Motor looks good too.. what did you use for a trans?

Incredible build....you have succeeded in what many of us have tried to do....cuz "Life" happens...congratualtions..sounds wicked awesome!

Incredible build....you have succeeded in what many of us have tried to do....cuz "Life" happens...congratualtions..sounds wicked awesome!
Thank you Sir! It’s been a long road and I am extremely fortunate to have been able to get this done. I couldn’t have done it with out the help from my buddies and a very patient wife.

Sweet, I like the old looks with the modern guts.

Did you use a crate engine?
No this is a 6.1 stroked to 426
I bought from a buddy who built it for someone that decided to do a Hellcat swap. I wanted to go with a carb just to keep the old school look I got EXTREMELY lucky getting it to fit under the hood with an air filter on it. There is zero clearance LOL

IMG_7844.jpeg

Nice!
Can you do a ‘copy and paste’ into mine?!

IMG_2878.jpeg

Thanks. Yours too and it could kick my a$$!

Auto Transport Service
Back